4+ scourges every game.

BeLZedaR.4790

@Morwath.9817 said:

@Malafaia.8903 said:What tier are you guys playing?'Cos i'm sincerely not getting this matchups at silver 2/3

Oooo Quaggan was drowning in sand at plat 2, then Quaggan decided to take break until Path of Corruption or Scrouge nerf happens.

I'm something like 30 wins away from Champion Brawler and need to farm Ascended shards, but I'm not queuing or streaming until they do something about Path of Corruption. :+1:

@Morwath.9817 said:

@Malafaia.8903 said:What tier are you guys playing?'Cos i'm sincerely not getting this matchups at silver 2/3

Oooo Quaggan was drowning in sand at plat 2, then Quaggan decided to take break until Path of Corruption or Scrouge nerf happens.

Same. ezpz until plat 2 because a lot of scourges already got carried there by the class and now it's just a gamble, if you have fewer scourges than the enemy it's gg.

I don't think I'm being overdramatic when I say this is unplayable.

@Chaith.8256 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

I'm something like 30 wins away from Champion Brawler and need to farm Ascended shards, but I'm not queuing or streaming until they do something about Path of Corruption. :+1:

Sadly besides balance issues another issue is PvE rewards in PvP. Back when PvP started and there were no PvE rewards thats when it was the most competitive. The rewards were PvP only gear and that was when the real pvpers were around.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glory_Vendor

After they took PvP and made it into a pve reward hunter zone. It ruined pvp and it slowly started to die. In reality if they took all PvE rewards away from pvp then it might have a chance to recover among alot of other issues.

@Emtiarbi.3281 said:I recently had a match with 4 Scourges, and 2 people decided to switch to Scourges, so it was a very fun match!!!! (my team lost)

0SqU9OZ.jpg

Playing against 4 scourges as a FB must've been fun..

"haha, just mass cleansed 9 different conditions, your move!"

1 second later

"oh wait I'm dead.. guess I just got skillfully outplayed over time by damage over time effects, well played guys"

Yeah, when you would think it couldn't get worse, Anet would always overdo themselves. I personally gave up. When i do log in in game, i just annoy ppl on core thief, at least it is fun for me (even though i might not win). I frankly don't care about anything anymore. If not for all the time i invested in my account and some ppl i talk to in game, i probably would have uninstalled completely.

WTB MMORPG with good pvp :(

Its definitely true that the team with more scourges wins. Last match had 2 on each side (i was one and im a complete newbie on scourge). My teammate switched to scourge to make it 3v2 and we killed them all. I also agree about PVE rewards in PVP. I gave up on PVP at the end of Season 4 and played exclusively WvW but getting legendary armor in wvw is a lot slower than in PvP so im back in PvP for ascended shards.

Right now Scourge is the default faceroll class and allows me to maximize my pip earning. Sad but that's the way it is im afraid. Ranked Pvp is a means to an end. Getting legendary armor quickly so i can enjoy my WvW game mode better.

Had sand up my tail too in Gold 3.

Finding it hard to believe of all of these people were Necro players before PoF. Scourge having a borderline non-existent learning curve is something that should be looked at.

@Griever.8150 said:

Had sand up my tail too in Gold 3.

Finding it hard to believe of all of these people were Necro players before PoF. Scourge having a borderline non-existent learning curve is something that should be looked at.

What? Nah they are all scourge mains after they were SB mains. They only play builds that are fine and everyone that isn’t playing scourge needs to L2P, it has plenty of counterplay!

Archived