Does Anet even know Path of Corruption is bugged?

Darek.1836

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I just got an update on this. The fix is going through testing and, assuming something doesn't go wrong, will be out in a hotfix late afternoon.

Is there any chance of getting balance patches (even comparatively small balance patches) every month or so rather than having to suffer through imbalanced metas for six months at a time? I know that you claim to not want to upset the meta during a season, but small corrective measures to balance things makes the situation a lot better than allowing something oppressively overpowered to fester for six months, even before we visit the fact that Path of Fire disrupted the meta far more than any balance patch ever could.

I know that this technically may not be the proper thread to bring this subject up, but threads on that subject never get any red responses, and a lot of players have been asking for an answer to this question for a long time.

@Unholy Pillager.3791 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I just got an update on this. The fix is going through testing and, assuming something doesn't go wrong, will be out in a hotfix late afternoon.

Is there any chance of getting balance patches (even comparatively small balance patches) every month or so rather than having to suffer through imbalanced metas for six months at a time? I know that you claim to not want to upset the meta during a season, but small corrective measures to balance things makes the situation a lot better than allowing something oppressively overpowered to fester for six months, even before we visit the fact that Path of Fire disrupted the meta far more than any balance patch ever could.

I know that this technically may not be the proper thread to bring this subject up, but threads on that subject never get any red responses, and a lot of players have been asking for an answer to this question for a long time.

LUL

@Unholy Pillager.3791 said:

Negative.

Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

@Rufo.3716 said:Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

Funny how the only players saying scourge is bad have green forum avatars :trollface:

@Chaith.8256 said:

@Rufo.3716 said:Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

Funny how the only players saying scourge is bad have green forum avatars :trollface:

INB4 infraction. https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

@Chaith.8256 said:

Hey I like my green forum avatar! Never said scourge was bad, just pointing out an observation. My alt noob f2p account in silver, all I hear is complaints about scourge, when you get to gold/plat, don't hear the complaints flowing as much. It's mostly about how much CC there is and melting without being able to fight back cuz you blew through all your stun breaks and still are getting chain CC'ed. But I'm just a random noob and I've gone slightly off topic here, what do I know.

@OlrunTheBlade.1486 said:TheDevice.2751 The main strength of the Scourge is the team fight potential, but your perception of it's dueling capabilities are hopelessly skewed. In duels, it beats Guardian, Warrior, Revenant, Ranger, Engineer, Thief, and Elementalist. Literally the only thing that should kill a Scourge 1v1 is a Mirage.

Your scourge today at AT really did do well. Can I 1v1 it as core dps gerdien?

Archived