[EU] DOS-a small raiding community looking for members

Frey.9164

Hello fellow adventurers! I run a small guild called Doors of Stone and we’d like to expand our raiding party. Some of our members are either to busy IRL to play guild wars or just lost interest in raids after clearing all the wings.I’ll make things clear at the beginning – I care about the atmosphere in the guild, we're a very friendly bunch and I'd like to keep it that way.That's why we're looking for people that are friendly and mature, not afraid of voice chat (we hang on our discord a lot) and willing to dedicate it some time – raids require some dedication after all.If you're new to raids we're all happy to help, but let's not start from scratch :) I'm looking for players with a good knowledge about at least one properly geared class you like to play and basic knowledge about boss mechanics as well.If any of you guys reading this is experienced but is looking for a solid party we’ll be more than happy if you’d like to join. I was fed up with pugs and rage quitters myself, that's why I started this thing.The bottom line is that we want to benefit not only from the raid kills, but also from the ton of fun we’re gonna have getting those kills. I found friends looking for ppl to raid with, you might as well ^^If you’re interested send me a mail in game or whisper if I’m online for more details. Frey.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived