Scourge Deletion Services

Sol.4310

@Rebirthia.4618 said:Sic em too stronk! ;) Nice job. It’s so satisfying to watch some players trying to facetank your bursts when all your damage modifiers and unblockable are activated LOL.

Don't worry they will nerf Sic'Em before they fix Scourges.

This is why i mess around and play Berserker fresh air weaver. The burst you can out put with the duel skills and double air attune is enough to 100-0 all the meta builds within seconds (jk lawl percentage based passive immunity talents)

Starting as fire/air - air 5 -fire 2 - duel skill - air attune/air 2/arcane blast/second air attuneStarting as earth/earth - lighting flash/arcane blast/earth 5-air attune/air 2/air attuneStarting as earth/air - - earth 2 - earth 3 - air attune/air 2/ arcaneblast/air atune

@Derps.7421 said:This is why i mess around and play Berserker fresh air weaver. The burst you can out put with the duel skills and double air attune is enough to 100-0 all the meta builds within seconds (jk lawl percentage based passive immunity talents)

Starting as fire/air - air 5 -fire 2 - duel skill - air attune/air 2/arcane blast/second air attuneStarting as earth/earth - lighting flash/arcane blast/earth 5-air attune/air 2/air attuneStarting as earth/air - - earth 2 - earth 3 - air attune/air 2/ arcaneblast/air atune

Yeah, why my video doesn't have many clips of Warriors or Engineers. Amount of times I put them into there "Save Me" skill is unreal, warriors are worse and at least Engineers can't use skills.

I recommend just playing the game the way you enjoy, once you start you can't.

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:Ranger's bow damage looks kitten as if it's melee numbers.

What happened was I purchased this flaming arrow backpack off cash shop thinking I would get perma burning arrows and like most things it was bugged and gave me "Guts" greatsword as my arrows....

@Jackalrat.5493 said:No doubt, melee gets dominated by Scourges. Try fighting one as a power melee Reaper. I don't think there's a worse matchup in the game, currently.

Rifle Deadeye vs Spellbreaker? :pensive:

But yeah i agree fighting Scourge as pmuch any melee is insanely annoying.

@Sol.4310 said:

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:Ranger's bow damage looks kitten as if it's melee numbers.

What happened was I purchased this flaming arrow backpack off cash shop thinking I would get perma burning arrows and like most things it was bugged and gave me "Guts" greatsword as my arrows....

keks

Still doesn't make me freak out like new fresh air's damage does.

@Sol.4310 said:

I thought buying the quiver also give me Gut’s greatsword, if that so i will buy it immediately. It is so nice to see soulbeast doing such ranged damage to scourge.

@Crossaber.8934 said:

@Sol.4310 said:

I thought buying the quiver also give me Gut’s greatsword, if that so i will buy it immediately. It is so nice to see soulbeast doing such ranged damage to scourge.

Sure is, with way things are in the meta I don't see point running anything else on Ranger just doesn't output much damage compared. I'm hoping we see loads of Burst Rangers running extreme damage, problem is but is bloody hard to run... So the fotm won't be able to play it unless you're some what skilled at ranger.

Archived