Saturday, September 16th at 12pm EST - QUAGGAN WADDLE returns in support of Pink Day in LA!

Allie.4137

Gamers Giving Back and the Gaming World Entertainment Network are excited to present the Quaggan Waddle, back for a fourth consecutive year this Saturday, September 16th at 12pm EDT .

All of us at Gamers Giving Back have been working hard at getting ready for this year’s Pink Day festivities (more information on that to come) and none of us can believe it’s time to waddle again but alas, the time has come.

Never waddled before? The premise is simple! On Saturday, Sept 16th, join the Gamers Giving Back crew in Rata Sum in Guild Wars 2, set yourself to “walk”, down a Quaggan Tonic, and waddle along as we explore Tyria from the Maguuma Jungle to Ascalon, making stops and laughs along the way.We'll be running this event in both NA and EU - in North America, look for the [PINK] guild, or myself, Allie.4137 (I'll be running on Aura Cacia tomorrow!)In EU, join Open Community for the waddle!

Want to join us? RSVP to the Facebook event (and share it!), tell all of your Quaggan-loving pals. If you can’t join us in-game, you can always watch us on Twitch.tv or tweet us, and use the hashtag #quagganwaddle2017

Donations to the Canadian Cancer Society via our Pink Day in LA fundraising page are greatly appreciated.See you soooOOooon?

I see that the word Kitten replaced the name of the group - see the fundraising page for more details.

Can't wait to be on-air tomorrow to keep the tunes pumping out for the Quaggan Waddle. There will be livestreams available as well to find us, so listen in via gw-en.com for more details at least 30 minutes before event kick-off!

• Rhonda

Archived