Leadership Trait : Vengeance

Titan.3472

What about ...Vengeance : "The loss of a comrade enrages the team.""A Vengeful team has no fear, and Vengeance protects you and your Teammates from Fear effects. It also gives you and your team great resistance to Sleep, Hold, Disorient, Immobilize, Confuse, Taunt, Placate and Knockback. This power does not stack with multiple castings."Please consider this Leadership line for a "commander-like" future spe in gw2 : (from CoH/CoV)http://cityofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Leadership#Vengeance

Yes I can just imagine the new zerg command style...

Commander: " are there any engineers here? Anyone? Come on, we got to push! Ah ffs... you, ranger. Push forward and melee the enemy."Ranger: "Uh... I have a longb"Commander: "PUSH FORWARD FFS we got your back.".........Commander: "Alright he's dead now all melee with vengance on me, we push now!"

@Dawdler.8521 said:Yes I can just imagine the new zerg command style...

Commander: " are there any engineers here? Anyone? Come on, we got to push! Ah kitten... you, ranger. Push forward and melee the enemy."Ranger: "Uh... I have a longb"Commander: "PUSH FORWARD kitten we got your back.".........Commander: "Alright he's dead now all melee with vengance on me, we push now!"

xD

Archived