Chaos?

Archivist.8109

As Pyro says.So you go for mirage, which does not really define whether you go condi or power and chaos, like, as you say it's more for support/hybrid-like. It is the third tree which will define your play style.You go Domination? Defenitely powerYou go Dueling? It could be all three type of playstyles: power, hybrid, condiYou go Illusions? It could be either condi or hybridYou go Inspiration? Support and Utilities are your major roles. Could be hybrid but you will be lacking of damage.

I hope it answers your question

Gearing is not traits. Your gear will definately chsnge switching from power or suppot to condi.

As far as chaos, you have to decide if it outperforms one of the other core traitlines. The chaos toughness to condition damage trait is quite good when running trailblazer gear in pve. Spvp it becomes more about the utility traits provide compared to flat stat bonuses.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Gearing is not traits. Your gear will definately chsnge switching from power or suppot to condi.

As far as chaos, you have to decide if it outperforms one of the other core traitlines. The chaos toughness to condition damage trait is quite good when running trailblazer gear in pve. Spvp it becomes more about the utility traits provide compared to flat stat bonuses.

^ This 100%, I run a hybrid mirage build using chaos / dueling / Mirage and it's quite fun. I use it in Spvp and WvW ( mostly roaming ). I'm not a Spvp elitest but I'm working my way into platinum ( currently Gold 3 50pts shy of plat 1 ) with maybe 20-25 games played so far this season. All games played solo qeued

Archived