Please fix Coalescence of Ruin

Zephyr.8015

Well then, it is okay if other classes will also lose:

1) Autoproc physical damage abilities.2) Stop hitting me for over 9k while running no ferocity builds.3) Corrupting or stealing all of my boons which is pretty much everything this dump of a class now.4) Rangers their longbow's 2 damage literally taking up to 20k in a blink.5) Mesmers having no GCD for F skills.

Gucci? No? Well then, GET THE FUCK OUT. Sniper rev is one of the only things rev has for wvw now, you greedy dipshit.

@Zephyr.8015 said:This skill ignores armor in WvW, it is hitting full tank geared players for 10k+ critical hits. While I completely understand that these hits are coming from full or mostly glassy aka zerk builds. Other players should not be getting hit this hard by 1 skill.

No way CoR can hit over 10k over a full Nomad/Minstrel build, except if that player has 25 stacks of vulnerability, and in that case seems fair: a player which both eats debuffs and CoR attacks doesn't deserve to magically mitigate the damage He takes just because wears tanky stats. He wold melt if stays in Scourge's well and shades, also.

@xarallei.4279 said:This again? Really? CoR does not need any more nerfs. It has a pretty obvious animation. Move out of the way.

From this response, I believe that you're not a WvW player because you would realise that it's not always possible to see the animations when a large group of players stand on top of one another.

To me, CoR seems to be a crutch to make up for a half-developed class. Instead of having to rely on this, I'd prefer the Rev to be fleshed out a lot more.

@Svarty.8019 said:

@xarallei.4279 said:This again? Really? CoR does not need any more nerfs. It has a pretty obvious animation. Move out of the way.

From this response, I believe that you're not a WvW player because you would realise that it's not always possible to see the animations when a large group of players stand on top of one another.

To me, CoR seems to be a crutch to make up for a half-developed class. Instead of having to rely on this, I'd prefer the Rev to be fleshed out a lot more.

I do think that CoR originating at the rev and extending to 1200 range is partially a problem with its tell to damage ratio. Also the fact its animation has a flat profile. By the time a player can register that it is cascading to them its already on top of them. But you cannot slow down its cascade speed anymore than it is already or it will never connect with anything.

@Vermillion.4061 said:k2yi8tc.png

Yeah getting hit by 5 revs by something you can't even see coming since so much particle clutter... seems balanced to me :+1:

Toughness diminishes so MOAR toughness isn't really a good guage on how hard a skill will hit. For all we know that could have been an old Cruel Repercussion strike for an additional +50% damage which will blow any damage strike out of proportion, not to mention +20% from Swift Termination if they were below 50% hp with 25 stacks of vulnerability.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Vermillion.4061 said:
k2yi8tc.png

Yeah getting hit by 5 revs by something you can't even see coming since so much particle clutter... seems balanced to me :+1:

Toughness diminishes so MOAR toughness isn't really a good guage on how hard a skill will hit. For all we know that could have been an old Cruel Repercussion strike for an additional +50% damage which will blow any damage strike out of proportion, not to mention +20% from Swift Termination if they were below 50% hp with 25 stacks of vulnerability.

That screen was taken today so well after the last patch changes.

TBH if you don't believe CoR hitting really hard go run around on a typical Minstrel Spec'd Firebrand in WvW and see what the numbers hit you for. 10k+ is a normal number with how much the skill scales off power and all the %'s that rev has access to.

@Vermillion.4061 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

@Vermillion.4061 said:
k2yi8tc.png

That screen was taken today so well after the last patch changes.

TBH if you don't believe CoR hitting really hard go run around on a typical Minstrel Spec'd Firebrand in WvW and see what the numbers hit you for. 10k+ is a normal number with how much the skill scales off power and all the %'s that rev has access to.

Go play a Dire Spec'd Firebrand in WvW and see what numbers your burning tics hit for and lol as you facetank to glory.

Archived