[Video] Zerk Weaver vs 30+ ZERG WvW (vs SFR/Desolation/Kodash/Elona/Riverside/Drakkar...)

Lasiurus.4067

In fairness you should also post all the time you died so everyone understands what a one-trick-pony this is.

Honestly it probably won't matter because someone already used one of your videos to request Weaver nerfs in the WvW forums.

Good job posting one-sided, misleading videos for a profession that is definitely not in the "over-powered" category.

I never said is was overpowered, & always said it was not a viable build, only for fun & a one trick burst build.This build is available since 2012, nothing new, nothing to nerf, dev are not stupid.Just doing a Kill-compilation, nothing else. I died a lot (not that much, but yes a lot), and showing all death is not interesting.This video is for fun, for people who likes to see high numbers with epic music, nothing else :)Have a nice day !

@Lasiurus.4067 said:I never said is was overpowered, & always said it was not a viable build, only for fun & a one trick burst build.This build is available since 2012, nothing new, nothing to nerf, dev are not stupid.Just doing a Kill-compilation, nothing else. I died a lot (not that much, but yes a lot), and showing all death is not interesting.This video is for fun, for people who likes to see high numbers with epic music, nothing else :)Have a nice day !

Then why don't you put that information in your original post and then also verbally at the start of the video. How's that for being responsible?

The subject "Zerk Weaver vs 30+ ZERG WvW" and your video overlay "One Shot Weaver.... Destroys 30+ Zerg" is EXACTLY the same thing as saying it's over powered.

@juno.1840 said:

@Lasiurus.4067 said:I never said is was overpowered, & always said it was not a viable build, only for fun & a one trick burst build.This build is available since 2012, nothing new, nothing to nerf, dev are not stupid.Just doing a Kill-compilation, nothing else. I died a lot (not that much, but yes a lot), and showing all death is not interesting.This video is for fun, for people who likes to see high numbers with epic music, nothing else :)Have a nice day !

Then why don't you put that information in your original post and then also verbally at the start of the video. How's that for being responsible?

The subject "Zerk Weaver vs 30+ ZERG WvW" and your video overlay "One Shot Weaver.... Destroys 30+ Zerg" is EXACTLY the same thing as saying it's over powered.

Wow chill out, it's just a montage video. The dude never said it was OP, and after watching the first 45 seconds, then moving on out of boredom (because it's a gimmick montage video), I did not take away that it is OP nor implied to be.

@PassionWhisky.3457 said:i have reported now these Bug. And stop to flame all Forums DE/ENG/FR with these, all for Likes...

That moment when you realize you are in the video getting instagibbed and get salty over it LOL

edit: I want to see what would happen if you had 4 weavers and 1 distortshare chrono doing this in a zerg, I think it would be fabulous

@Solori.6025 said:

@PassionWhisky.3457 said:i have reported now these Bug. And stop to flame all Forums DE/ENG/FR with these, all for Likes...

That moment when you realize you are in the video getting instagibbed and get salty over it LOL

edit: I want to see what would happen if you had 4 weavers and 1 distortshare chrono doing this in a zerg, I think it would be fabulous

This is my dream : making a special group of bombing syncronized Weaver :DWith 25 prestack + Fury + distortion... Insane.

Another advert to try and drag people to subscribe to his channel...

And it is OP when it works. Nothing is less interesting in pvp than a one shot, which totally makes pvp utterly pointless, as there is no skill in the fight, just a gimmick build.

I'd rather watch the thousands of times you died.

I disagree a bit.Never said it was as interesting as a long roam fight, I also prefer long fight.This burst one shot don't need any skills.It is not viable/Meta

But :

• Challenge is in surviving in a zerg, with such low health/armor, & survive after the bomb
  • The goal of Bomber Weaver in a zerg is to destroy Caster/DPS that are going too far to their zerg. It's a bit like a Focus Party, very risky but rewarding
  • It's really enjoyable to me to play this build, and that's the most important, it's a game

But I'm open to any message, & I understand that full fight are more interesting. Will upload more content like this in the future.Have a nice day all.

@Justine.6351 said:I'm thinking about trying marauders staff with this build with some variety in utilities. Got any play with staff?

My build is way more adapted to Staff because you are range !I got some old video of staff but way too old. I will upload some vidéo of Zerk Staff Weaver soon, but if you are LF some nice staff WvW I advice you to have a look at last Betameche video on youtube (from WWF guild !)

Rotation is not difficult at all

• Being in Fire/Earth
  • Precast Earth #5
  • Teleport to your opponent 0.5s before end
  • Switch Fire (will proc some DPS + 10% DPS increase from trait)
  • Activate Arcane Power to make it crit juste before end of Earth #5
  • Enjoy

You can activate Arcane Power before Teleport but if you hit 2 opponents with teleport + 2 opponent with switch Fire, no more stack left for #5 :)

Archived