Bookcase in the home instance.

RColombari.5867

Recently I was browsing on my account and I came across a fair amount of lore books, books from collection items. So I came up with an idea ... instead of deleting the item (lots of people do it), why not make some achievment or sale in NPC a Bookcase in the home instance, to save those books? It would be interesting.For some people like the lore of the game.Kind a library in the home instance.

I was hoping more of a Hall of Monuments style of place to put all of our trophies and books. As far as I know, only people who have played GW Eye of the North have access to the Hall of Monuments. I wish there could be a GW2 wing where we can put nice trophies and our books. So that our achievements feel more tangible. I think by actually being able to fill up a trophy area, that would give us a bigger incentive to do the achievements.

@Martnor.1746 said:I was hoping more of a Hall of Monuments style of place to put all of our trophies and books. As far as I know, only people who have played GW Eye of the North have access to the Hall of Monuments. I wish there could be a GW2 wing where we can put nice trophies and our books. So that our achievements feel more tangible. I think by actually being able to fill up a trophy area, that would give us a bigger incentive to do the achievements.

If it makes you feel any better, the Hall of Monuments in GW2 is completely empty. So It's not like what you have in Guild Wars 1 made any difference in that instance.

Archived