This whole 90sec of being DC is Great BUT

zoopop.5630

@zoopop.5630 said:how about if their in Base longer then 90 seconds? I continue to keep people who give up 3 mins into the game and stay online in the game and just move around INSIDE the base while everyone else keeps trying....

Please take a look into this crap it gets old and boring fast.

Only thing you can do is to respond to them in the manner I do here.

https://i.imgur.com/lLQEWho.jpg

I hate it when teammates give up so early. I finally made it several matches into plat this season, and ever since 1470 mmr or so, every single win for me has been a comeback. Not just a few points down, but pretty bad starts - we're talking the enemy team capped all 3 nodes and we wiped at mid on the first push.

Winning 1v1s, knowing when to run off, watching the map for rotation/reinforcement - basically, just the fundamentals all of us should know. Keeping disciplined can grind out a win; obviously some matches you play the whole way through and you still get rocked, but writing off the match early for reasons risks too much, imo.

@voltaicbore.8012 said:I hate it when teammates give up so early. I finally made it several matches into plat this season, and ever since 1470 mmr or so, every single win for me has been a comeback. Not just a few points down, but pretty bad starts - we're talking the enemy team capped all 3 nodes and we wiped at mid on the first push.

Winning 1v1s, knowing when to run off, watching the map for rotation/reinforcement - basically, just the fundamentals all of us should know. Keeping disciplined can grind out a win; obviously some matches you play the whole way through and you still get rocked, but writing off the match early for reasons risks too much, imo.

Yes, i said it many times here.People can say matchmaking is a mess, balance is broken, teammates mess with "own strategies", or whatever. But you know that on the first place right? I say the real problem is the entitled ones that thinks the world must be a perfect place for them to shine. And if things don't go the way they want at first place, they cross their arms like a 5yo child.

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@voltaicbore.8012 said:

Yes, i said it many times here.People can say matchmaking is a mess, balance is broken, teammates mess with "own strategies", or whatever. But you know that on the first place right? I say the real problem is the entitled ones that thinks the world must be a perfect place for them to shine. And if things don't go the way they want at first place, they cross their arms like a 5yo child.

Thats why we need a Day Care Center!And Anet needs to hire some few Psychologist to take care of all the emotional problem kids what we have currently cracking down in pvp.They just want to see world burn and others suffer like they are...Getting all emotional over pixel what a great time this has become...

Archived