How to disable keyboard shortcuts?

Pelto.9364

I play wvw, and things can get busy there. I have physically unplugged the Windows key, that is solved. But some other key combinations puts GW2 to background, and opens the mail software and the browser (Thunderbird , Firefox).

How to disable shortcut key combos? Not all, but just Firefox, Thunderbirds, and Windows help application. I don't need to launch applications via key combos.

I have once opened an app which listed and allowed to change key combos, but don't remember if it was in GNU/Linux. I did not find anything in Windows.

I use Autohotkey for killing keys, for example the left Windows key, which is kind of annoying to press in accident while playing GW2.

#Warn#SingleInstance, Force#NoEnvGroupAdd prog, ahk_exe gw2.exeGroupAdd prog, ahk_exe Gw2-64.exe#IfWinActive ahk_group prog; CTRL-ALT-G: Trading post listing mode^!g::Send I am Evon Gnashblade; ignore left Windows keyLWin::return

If you want to kill all the special keys, look their codes up in the Autohotkey documentation and duplicate the LWin::return line with the corresponding code instead of LWin.

Archived