Minstrel scrapper

Raven.1524

Your build is a big pile of kitten. You are wasting everyones time giving the impression of not knowing anything about ingi at all.(i just play ingi for fun, but at least i read the traits.)

Edit: Or at least check the build before posting it.

You have Shield traited but no shield. You have Elixir Canon traited but no elexir... just wtf.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnUUBFpi9dBubB0ehlJjKc7Smvj+vr79WsZGvAA-jlxGQBk7BA6IGy+DTUJIBV+RP1fAwFAgUAILTD-w

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnsTBFpi9dBubB0ehlJjSM8GvAIc76uvj+vr79G-jlxGQB0T9HAcBAGy+DEU53EVCSuHAojgUAILTD-w

These builds are ways you could actually do it.

@Seffen.2875 said:Your build is a big pile of kitten. You are wasting everyones time giving the impression of not knowing anything about ingi at all.(i just play ingi for fun, but at least i read the traits.)

You have Shield traited but no shield. You have Elixir Canon traited but no elexir... just kitten.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnUUBFpi9dBubB0ehlJjKc7Smvj+vr79WsZGvAA-jlxGQBk7BA6IGy+DTUJIBV+RP1fAwFAgUAILTD-w

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnsTBFpi9dBubB0ehlJjSM8GvAIc76uvj+vr79G-jlxGQB0T9HAcBAGy+DEU53EVCSuHAojgUAILTD-w

Apparently you just don't like to read or are somehow mentally challenged. I did mention that i pasted the wrong build, otherwise why would i be talking about a minstrel build when i pasted a weird nomad one?But I guess those are the cons of using a damn phone to do this stuff in the middle of the bus... Anyways, I'm editing it.

As an engineer main i can give you some advice.

First off - we are horrible in zergs. We bring very little support and not so good damage. Engineer just kind of a waste of slot in the squad. (a pug squad is fine i guess...but not a guild squad)

NOW spvp / havoc squads / 1v1 - engineer can be deadly if you know your class and your opponents but even then you often have to play out of your mind (fast reflexes and well timed dodges as well as understand your opponent's fighting style and class knowledge) but in the end....

in the end....if you want a "easier class with less work and more results" - pick a different class. Engineer is the Jesus class. You suffer...and you win fights after playing beautifully and you suffer some more haha. Engineer has a huge skill cap and it takes real work to win and when you lose... it's because both - you messed up somewhere / and the other class has more combat power (power as in more options).

In spvp engineers are not too bad, simply because we can enter a fair 1v1 fight as well stats are diminished and many builds are pretty good.

@Raven.1524 said:

@Seffen.2875 said:Your build is a big pile of kitten.
You are wasting everyones time giving the impression of not knowing anything about ingi at all.
(i just play ingi for fun, but at least i read the traits.)

You have Shield traited but no shield. You have Elixir Canon traited but no elexir... just kitten.

Apparently you just don't like to read or are somehow mentally challenged. I did mention that i pasted the wrong build, otherwise why would i be talking about a minstrel build when i pasted a weird nomad one?But I guess those are the cons of using a kitten phone to do this stuff in the middle of the bus... Anyways, I'm editing it.

be mindful that when there are updates, sometimes the build editor site has changes that will mess up an old build code template.

@Anthony.7630 said:As an engineer main i can give you some advice.

First off - we are horrible in zergs. We bring very little support and not so good damage. Engineer just kind of a waste of slot in the squad. (a pug squad is fine i guess...but not a guild squad)

NOW spvp / havoc squads / 1v1 - engineer can be deadly if you know your class and your opponents but even then you often have to play out of your mind (fast reflexes and well timed dodges as well as understand your opponent's fighting style and class knowledge) but in the end....

in the end....if you want a "easier class with less work and more results" - pick a different class. Engineer is the Jesus class. You suffer...and you win fights after playing beautifully and you suffer some more haha. Engineer has a huge skill cap and it takes real work to win and when you lose... it's because both - you messed up somewhere / and the other class has more combat power (power as in more options).

In spvp engineers are not too bad, simply because we can enter a fair 1v1 fight as well stats are diminished and many builds are pretty good.

I've been playing the engi for a while now I never went for a support build.I do know how horribly it performs, but never really knew by how much. In paper, the water fields, outgoing healing seems.... decent.That is why I was asking if someone had the equipment on a druid or something and actually tested this type of build on a zerg.Again... I'm not expecting the class to be on a competitive level while in a zerg, just asking for a kind soul who has some free time to test this out because It might take me a while to get the equipment since I don't like playing with other medium classes.

Archived