[NA][HERO] PvX Guild/MAG/EST - Focused on Community — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][HERO] PvX Guild/MAG/EST - Focused on Community

Obran.6582Obran.6582 Member ✭✭
edited January 23, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Conjunction of Heroes [HERO] is now recruiting for our PvX Guild. Focused on community, heroes engage in PvP, WvW, FotM, Raid, and community events.

We are a guild that is built on a strong foundation of friends that have played together since launch. HERO is located on the Maguuma server, and we host events based out of the EST time zone.

Primarily, we are a pick-up team, one that does not inundate our members with rules and formalities. We do run a structured ‘Game Night’ , where we touch on several aspects of the game, including guild missions, FoTM T4 (along with training times), Raids (again with training sometimes), PvP, and other content.

[HERO] also players several other games within our community. We play Overwatch, Destiny 2, For Honor, Divinity Original Sin 2, and we also host party-game nights for laidback fun.

============================================================================

Who we are looking for: players that want to foster a community of fun, ferocity, and kinship; we want players that strive to play at their best, and to get better at every turn. Our atmosphere would be described as adult, e.g. we curse, we swear, and we have fun, but no discrimination will ever be tolerated.

Do you want to join a group of friends that enjoys every aspect of the game, and excel at playing the game together? Do you want to enjoy the game like you’ve never enjoyed it before?

Do you want to be a Hero?

Whisper me, or one of my fellow leaders: Obran.6582 ; Vehiron.1536 ; ddille.4398 ; ponzor.6087; pizzaman.9520

Comments

• Recruitment is going well--several skilled and friendly people have already joined this growing community. If you're looking for a high quality guild with great members then whisper one of the leaders, we're always interested in like-minded players.

• Or Whisper me : ChaosStar.3160

• HERO is always looking for high quality folks to join our ranks, whisper one of the leaders for more information- Update: we are recruiting well, and have active numbers in the 30s. Several guild missions complete and we are claiming the guild hall now--

• Vehiron.1536Vehiron.1536 Member
    edited December 17, 2017

We have an Aussie

• If I am not online at the time you whisper me please send me a mail. I will be happy to answer as soon as I see it. Also for those new or returning to the game feel free to ask me anything. I will answer to the best of my ability.

• Heyo - HERO update: We've recruited many friendly and fun players to game with, our guild is counting at 60 members, and we remove those that are not active or join the community, so we have a great solid base here of 50 active players. Discord is more active than ever, and our guild has leveled up to 12 now. Whisper any of the above leaders for more information, or an invite to our growing community!

• Great times are here when the Heroes gather near! Join Hero today

• Heroes never die!!
    Join us now

• some say people die. but memories stay and legends live for ever.
    join today be apart of that legend.

• Update: Guild has 70 active players and are rank 20 now. Always looking for good players to join our community. Send one of the leaders a message.

• Whisper any Hero for more information on our guild.

• Obran.6582Obran.6582 Member ✭✭
    edited February 11, 2018

Hero is always looking for more to join.

edited March 15, 2018

Hello, we have a very solid beginning to our community. We just hit guild rank 28 and we have a solid group of 30-40 active players, with a total of 60. Looking for more to play GW2 and other games with. We have members that play StarCraft 2, Fortnite, and other games together.

Bump for the Heroes

• Bumping for HERO

HERO is branching out into other games now. So, not only is HERO a great choice for your GW2 community, it is also a lasting choice that can play many other games with. We're always in discord, and love to hang out and game. Whisper one of the leaders for more information.

• I'd love to check out HERO sounds like my kinda guild.

HERO is always looking for more members. We started our DOS2 play nights and we're having a ton of fun! Come join us in our GW2 and other games, discord is always active even when we're not playing games.

New players, veteran players, and all players are welcome in HERO. Whisper me or one of my fellow leaders posted above for an invite or to discuss any questions you have.

• Want to raid? WvW, Fracs , Any open world events , PvP , we hear ya
    join us today in [HERO]

• Sookie.6580Sookie.6580 Member ✭✭

Hey @Obran.6582 , I am the guild leader for a large and active community based out of Darkhaven. We are currently looking to make contact with "somewhat casual rep" WvW guilds on other servers to provide a resource for our guildies to connect with WvW guilds on their own servers. Would love to hear more about your community if you are interested in accepting some of our guildies into your fold for WvW purposes. HMU in-game Sookie.6580!

New players, veteran players, and all players are welcome in HERO. Whisper me or one of my fellow leaders posted above for an invite or to discuss any questions you have.

Bump for new Heroes joining our guild. We remain a PvX gaming community, so even if your GW2 preferences don't match up to ours, you could still find a great place to make some lifelong friends, and experience other games with them. Whisper me or my fellow leaders, any prospective players are welcome to join our discord and hang out to see what we're all about.

• [HERO] is coming up on our 1 year anniversary and we are stronger than ever. We were on a short summer break, but we have reopened our recruitment, and are looking for new players to join our strong community. Whisper me here, or in game for more information.

edited September 21, 2018

Heroes are currently engaged with the new living story and loving the content! Be sure to check us out. We just launched our Twitch streaming channel, and we stream a variety of fun and entertaining games.

https://twitch.tv/hero_obran

• Guild Hall just updated to level 47, and many returning players are coming back into the game for the new living story update. HERO is always a welcoming environment, for new and veteran players, so send us a shout and join up with HERO!

Bump for new Heroes joining our guild. We remain a PvX gaming community, so even if your GW2 preferences don't match up to ours, you could still find a great place to make some lifelong friends, and experience other games with them. Whisper me or my fellow leaders, any prospective players are welcome to join our discord and hang out to see what we're all about!

• HERO is approaching it's 1-Year Anniversary, as such, we are hosting a guild-wide party event! Come join a great PvX gaming community and enjoy the game together!

• New players, veteran players, and all players are welcome in HERO. Whisper me or one of my fellow leaders posted above for an invite or to discuss any questions you have.

• Happy 1-Year Anniversary HERO! Always looking for more friends to come play games together, we will never turn down awesome people to play with, so hit us up if you're looking for more than a guild, and if you're searching for a solid gaming community that will stand the test of time.

• HERO is tackling the raid wings more frequently now, along with training groups in the raid wings and FoTM, joining our community has never been more welcoming for players new to the game. Seasoned veterans, new players, anyone looking for a great community - that's who we're looking for. Send me or one of my fellow leaders a message for more details.

• Holidays are upon us once again, and HERO is ready to party until the end. The HERO holiday party and gaming nights are in full swing, so come, my friend, and try out our gaming-thing.

• HERO is having a Holiday Party, next weekend on Saturday Jan 5th at 7:00pm EST. Come join HERO for some fun!

Do you want to join a group of friends that enjoys every aspect of the game, and excel at playing the game together? Do you want to enjoy the game like you’ve never enjoyed it before?

Do you want to be a Hero?

Whisper me, or one of my fellow leaders: Obran.6582 ; Vehiron.1536 ; ddille.4398 ; ponzor.6087; pizzaman.9520

• Always looking for more folks to join our great community.

• HERO has had an influx of new players and followers, now is a great time to join our community that has a strong foundation and continues to grow and gain new friendships. PvX Guild on MAG NA, focused on teamwork, PvE, FoTM, Raids, PvP, and some WvW.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.