Pure Sun & Moon Style Build (For Solo PvE & WvW Roaming)

Shafi.8952

@babazhook.6805 said:while not in Celestial I have been trying something similar. The build and even utilities are almost exactly what i am trying. Even Kick. The ONLY difference is instead of Cull the weak I took dogged march for yet another heal source.

Cull the weak works great with Body blow. I went with Celestial to have a more balanced defence but Berserk or Assassin would do more damage.

I started using Kick when I realised what a great combo it makes with Sigil of Severance & Sun/Moon trait.

@Shafi.8952 said:Death from above (fall damage) does not trigger peak performance buff as far as I know.

Even if it did, you would be better off engaging with bunny mount or bull's charge instead of going out of your way to fall on the enemy from height and taking fall damage.

Sorry I was thinking for wvw purposes, its sometimes fun to literally get the drop on your opponents at times. Its the closest thing warriors have to attacking from stealth that thieves have.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@Shafi.8952 said:Death from above (fall damage) does not trigger peak performance buff as far as I know.

Even if it did, you would be better off engaging with bunny mount or bull's charge instead of going out of your way to fall on the enemy from height and taking fall damage.

Sorry I was thinking for wvw purposes, its sometimes fun to literally get the drop on your opponents at times. Its the closest thing warriors have to attacking from stealth that thieves have.

That does sound cool. The thump and knock down effect as a warrior drops on the enemy. Like something out of a movie.

Would be cool if Anet added the peak performance buff to fall damage. And if they allowed us to jump out of the griffin. Also waiting for mounts to be added to WvW.

@Shafi.8952 said:

That does sound cool. The thump and knock down effect as a warrior drops on the enemy. Like something out of a movie.

Would be cool if Anet added the peak performance buff to fall damage. And if they allowed us to jump out of the griffin. Also waiting for mounts to be added to WvW.

SUPER HERO LANDING!!!

Drop from above does work In WvW rather well. I like to use it when I jump off a wall onto enemy siege below as example. Time it right and the fall damage is not that great. It also works well when chasing down people that flee a battle by jumping off cliffs./

@Shafi.8952 said:

@babazhook.6805 said:while not in Celestial I have been trying something similar. The build and even utilities are almost exactly what i am trying. Even Kick. The ONLY difference is instead of Cull the weak I took dogged march for yet another heal source.

Cull the weak works great with Body blow. I went with Celestial to have a more balanced defence but Berserk or Assassin would do more damage.

I started using Kick when I realised what a great combo it makes with Sigil of Severance & Sun/Moon trait.

I might try that combo myself. That said my own guy is in Wanderers over Celestial. I get boon duration added, along with vitality and toughness and then just mix in trinkets that are zerker for ferocity and precision. As I mostly WvW it can be hard surviving in just zerker.

Archived