Undocumented change: Dhuumfire ICD

Swadow.6213

@Swadow.6213 said:

@TheLastNobody.8319 said:Please tell me this is a joke or just some form of misreading or something....please.

Nope, just tested it our. Casting F2-F5 in a row as Scourge and only 1 stack of burning is applied

Its not affected by F2-F5 though, doesnt it say that it procs from the Shroud 1 skill? (F1 for Scourge)EDIT: On Reaper it does NOT have a cool down. I would asusme its the same for Scourge, it only procs off the F1 skill.

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:Its not affected by F2-F5 though, doesnt it say that it procs from the Shroud 1 skill? (F1 for Scourge)F2-F5 all activate Shroud 1 "Whenever you use a shade ability, you and your sand shades strike nearby enemies" <- that is shroud 1 for Scourge

@Swadow.6213 said:

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:Its not affected by F2-F5 though, doesnt it say that it procs from the Shroud 1 skill? (F1 for Scourge)F2-F5 all activate Shroud 1 "Whenever you use a shade ability, you and your sand shades strike nearby enemies" <- that is shroud 1 for Scourge

I think you might be mistaken. and if it ever did that in the past, it was likely RIGHTLY removed. on Scourge Dhuumfire procs off the shade summons. It doesnt proc from using the shade abilities.

Yeah you and your shades strike out and proc Certain traits, depends on the F skill you use as well as proccing Torment and Cripple. you are over reading the tool tip.

@Nord.1492 said:Really sad, other professions can keep their burning stacking and a already nerfed and redesigned talent gets a ICD, nice. #ripscourge #ripcondinecro

I shall repeat it does NOT have a acool down added, it STILL procs on every hit with Reaper Shroud auto attack.The Original poster i think is confused and over thinking the tool tip text

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Swadow.6213 said:

I think you might be mistaken. and if it ever did that in the past, it was likely RIGHTLY removed. on Scourge Dhuumfire procs off the shade summons. It doesnt proc from using the shade abilities.

Yeah you and your shades strike out and proc Certain traits, depends on the F skill you use as well as proccing Torment and Cripple. you are over reading the tool tip.

Manifest Sand Shade is totally unrelated to Shroud 1, the middle traits of Scourge specifically call it Manifest Sand Shade where all other skills that talk about Shroud 1. They also specifically fixed Reaper's Might (Spite Minor) to work on all F skills instead of just Manifest Sand Shade.

Edit.

Reaper's Might: Fixed a bug that was preventing this trait from properly granting might on use of scourge shroud skills.That is from last patch. That specifically clarifies all shroud 1 traits are supposed to activate on each F skill activation on Scourge

@Swadow.6213 said:Manifest Sand Shade is totally unrelated to Shroud 1, the middle traits of Scourge specifically call it Manifest Sand Shade where all other skills that talk about Shroud 1. They also specifically fixed Reaper's Might (Spite Minor) to work on all F skills instead of just Manifest Sand Shade.

Edit.

Reaper's Might: Fixed a bug that was preventing this trait from properly granting might on use of scourge shroud skills.That is from last patch. That specifically clarifies all shroud 1 traits are supposed to activate on each F skill activation on Scourge

Again, the trait itself says Shroud 1. That is the Auto attack of Reaper/Base Necro and Manifest Sand Shade. That hasnt changed. It was always that as far as i know. If as you assume that this trait procced off ALL F1-F5 skills, then why is it JUST Manifest Sand Shade that shows the Burning when you have the trait selected and hover over the skills, i personally think you might be mistaken.

You cant really compare 1 stack of might to burning. So that might have been changed, though with that trait for some reason im getitng 3 stacks of Might when using Sand Cascade, so that could be bugged. Even after the fix...

I already posted this in almost all the other obstructed bug post but no1 till today confirmed the icd and also the obstructed was (and still is) most important.Btw looks like is 1/2s icd but at the same time RS AA with quickness will proc all the time dhuumfire (idk if theres any part of the AA chain with less than 1/2s between 2 hit but if so theres one again something wrong).Also ALL the other trait for F1 dont have ANY icd of our F skills and if you still dont know any F skill proc F1. You dont trust me than just go and try yourself on the golem... 2 months and you still need to read the F1 skill:"Manifest a sand shade using some of your life force. Whenever you use a shade ability, you and your sand shades strike nearby foes"

@Swadow.6213 said:Manifest Sand Shade is totally unrelated to Shroud 1, the middle traits of Scourge specifically call it Manifest Sand Shade where all other skills that talk about Shroud 1. They also specifically fixed Reaper's Might (Spite Minor) to work on all F skills instead of just Manifest Sand Shade.

Edit.

Again, the trait itself says Shroud 1. That is the Auto attack of Reaper/Base Necro and Manifest Sand Shade. That hasnt changed. It was always that as far as i know. If as you assume that this trait procced off ALL F1-F5 skills, then why is it JUST Manifest Sand Shade that shows the Burning when you have the trait selected and hover over the skills, i personally think you might be mistaken.

You cant really compare 1 stack of might to burning. So that might have been changed, though with that trait for some reason im getitng 3 stacks of Might when using Sand Cascade, so that could be bugged. Even after the fix...

And again, Scourge middle traits say Manifest Sand Shade. Shroud 1 and Manifest Sand Shade are considered 2 different things, Manifest Sand Shade just happens to also activate the "Shroud Strike" which is the actual Shroud 1 of Scourge. You are most likely getting 3 stacks of might from Sand Cascade because you have Abrasive Gift trait too which gives 2 stacks of might when applying a barrier.

@Swadow.6213 said:And again, Scourge middle traits say Manifest Sand Shade. Shroud 1 and Manifest Sand Shade are considered 2 different things, Manifest Sand Shade just happens to also activate the "Shroud Strike" which is the actual Shroud 1 of Scourge. You are most likely getting 3 stacks of might from Sand Cascade because you have Abrasive Gift trait too which gives 2 stacks of might when applying a barrier.

Does it actually show that the F2-5 skills proc Burning? They arent showing that they proc it for me. So would this be a tool tip bug? Because i never though that they did. I know tool tips tend to not be correct but missing it for all of them is a little odd that it shows it for the first F skill but its missing for all the others?

@Swadow.6213 said:And again, Scourge middle traits say Manifest Sand Shade. Shroud 1 and Manifest Sand Shade are considered 2 different things, Manifest Sand Shade just happens to also activate the "Shroud Strike" which is the actual Shroud 1 of Scourge. You are most likely getting 3 stacks of might from Sand Cascade because you have Abrasive Gift trait too which gives 2 stacks of might when applying a barrier.

Does it actually show that the F2-5 skills proc Burning? They arent showing that they proc it for me. So would this be a tool tip bug? Because i never though that they did. I know tool tips tend to not be correct but missing it for all of them is a little odd that it shows it for the first F skill but its missing for all the others?

The tooltip for F1 is actually the "Shade Strike." The damage and all the conditions(Except for Dhuumfire now) are applied on every Shade skill use(Even Manifest Sand Shade)

@Kanto.1659 said:What's the actual ICD of this kitten? I'm honestly tired of this game and PoF is barely out. kitten Legion kept me playing for nine kitten months.

Somewhere between 1/2s and 1+1/2s. Long enough to only gain one stack of burn when going through all F skills as Scourge.

shroud skill 1 is the attack that procs off of every scourge shourd ability. F2 through F5 have aditional effects along with the manafest sand shade strike that happens off of teach shroud skills.

Dhuumfire was supposed to be fixed so it would proc off each shroud skill per the nov 7th patch notes. I can confirm that my dps has gone up in raids since the balance patch and if there is an ICD for dhuumfire it may be a communication problem with the server.

Ok lets play the clear things up for everyone game

1) Dhuumfire procs on ANY strike from F1, this includes using the F1 ability to summon the shade, and any use of the F2-F5 skills, as all of them also proc a pulse of F1 from the shade.

2) Dhuumfire has a hidden cd, somewhere close to 1/2 a second, making it so that if you spam your shade abilities, it will not proc on all activations, however if you slightly stagger the activations, it will work fine.

3) None of this has changed since PoF has been released, it has always been the case, and is not an undocumented change. The only thing that is undocumented is the CD on Dhuumfire, which was never an issue previously as the reaper and regular shroud auto attacks were not fast enough to cause this issue.

@Lahmia.2193 said:It has been this way since PoF release. Spamming f skills at the same time wouldn't proc dhuumfire each time (aside from the now fixed f5).

It did. Cause pressing f2-5 let your shade attack, which is shroud 1 ability.

And the icd wasnt there when pof was released.

But hey funfact. If you use your healing barrier ability, with dhuumfire and scourge (mid-mid-mid) and sunspirit, it will apply 2 stacks of burning to a target with no boons. Dont know why doe.Same with all other scourge abilitys which do 2 extra stacks of burning

Archived