WvW Leggy armor

Voltekka.2375

It is acceptable to most, if not to all, that WvW legendary armor was a welcome addition. I am a frequent WvW player, nearly 5 hrs/day of WvW, as I enjoy the mode. Some things about WvW leggy armor, however, came into my mind: The cost of time-gated stuff (yes, you guessed it right, tickets).Before you go haywire on me, let me say that it is only fair that we have time-gated stuff to make the armor. Its PvE counterpart has them as well. But here is the tricky part, to me at least: You require a lot more time to accumulate all WvW tickets that are required to make the leggy armor (ranging from 22 to 29 weeks, depending on which tier of ascended WvW exclusive armor you will upgrade) and you dont even get to have a unique skin! (gw2 is about fashionwars, right?)So, there you have it. I would really like to see a small reduction on the cost of time-gated materials, or if it is not possible, to have new unique skins for our WvW armor. It just feels like the reward system for WvW still has a long way to go. Thank you for your time and patience, Have fun, stay well.

Archived