Consider Class and Amulet on matchmaking your team

Nero.7369

Why isn't the players class and amulet considered to match with your team?Had another match like getting 2 dps dragonhunters, 1 direct damage thief, 1 holo and 1 mesmer in one team fighting against 2 spellbreaker, 2 scourge and a supportive druid.Or landing in a match with 3 times the same class. Yes one can relog, but it also often happens that no one wants. Not to mention that ppl with slow PCs have to load the previous location before loading the pvp map and sometimes arrive to late then.

So please consider peoples class / elitespec / amulet on matching with your teams so maybe each team gets a support class or a bunker maybe or at least that they get matched with a similar setup. This would probably result in more fair and balanced matches, which would be way more fun to play.

Do you want only one profession per team with longer queue times or would you rather have shorter queue times with multiple professions per team? Perhaps if they tried it out with just one profession per team without regard to elite specialization or the amulet the player is using as a trial to test if it really does affect queue times we could go from there. Players can also change their build at anytime before the match begins. I have on numerous times changed my amulet, a utility skill, a trait, etc... based on what the opposing team's composition was so using this for match making may not be effective.

Well a little affect on qtimes would be fine for me, as long as the matches are more enjoyable.

Yes one can adjust the build a little, but i cant make a effective heal and support build on a mes or thief for example. Also the game still lacks in build templates, for a quick build change. And there are many people out there who join with their class and can't or want swap to another build or class for reasons. And at least i usually want to play the build with which i queued, a little tweaking here and there sometimes but thats it. Sure when it is required to have another class or build and i can play it ill relog, but then i cant enjoy the playstyle i wanted to play in beginning.

@NeroBoron.7285 said:Or landing in a match with 3 times the same class. Yes one can relog, but it also often happens that no one wants. Not to mention that ppl with slow PCs have to load the previous location before loading the pvp map and sometimes arrive to late then.

I'm calling BS. The matchmaker will not put more than 2 of the same class. (it also will not allow groups to queue with more than 2 of the same)

The only way you could have "landed in" in a match with 3 of the same, is if someone on the team managed to load into the match, relog to another character, and load back in with that character before you finished loading in for the first time.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@NeroBoron.7285 said:Or landing in a match with 3 times the same class. Yes one can relog, but it also often happens that no one wants. Not to mention that ppl with slow PCs have to load the previous location before loading the pvp map and sometimes arrive to late then.

I'm calling BS. The matchmaker will not put more than 2 of the same class. (it also will not allow groups to queue with more than 2 of the same)

The only way you could have "landed in" in a match with 3 of the same, is if someone on the team managed to load into the match, relog to another character, and load back in with that character before you finished loading in for the first time.

No sorry but i had 3 thieves 3-4 days ago.Then 3 scourge and so on ... The system is not fail safe and i seen multi class more then few times this season.While even i joined in to troll after i saw 3 scourge to scourge too.And mesmer too.

Archived