NA Looking for guild, Casual PvE Preferably — Guild Wars 2 Forums

NA Looking for guild, Casual PvE Preferably

Yo i have a couple of spots open and i like making new friends so i was looking for a new guild
I'm only play pve and i dont even do that well (i kinda suck), and i dont really use meta builds cos the bore the living day lights outa me.
Lgbt+ friendly would be cool, i like being open about myself so i'd rather not hide it ya'know.
uuuh i tend to swear and make weird jokes so a guild that doesnt mind that'd be cool
I also dont intend too 100% rep so dont even ask
Having a discord would be cool but i guess its not a must, i dont use any other chat services either

Wow i sound needy, anyway if it doesnt sound like i'd fit in your guild then i guess that sucks
But if you think i'd fit in then please advertise your guild, i look forward to hearing from... hopefully someone
Have a nice day

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.