This is how I know it's time to quit the game...

kurfu.5623

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:If your cat is playing your account when you sleep be sure to turn off all chat. You wouldn’t want to be banned because of a cat fight in map chat that’s blamed on you.

I would have been more concerned with a 3rd party playing your account essentially falling under an account sharing ruling but yes, if that cat took to start a fight in map chat the jig would be up. :)

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Been there. Done that. Have held a kitty with one arm while trying to take on Shatter with the other. It... did not go well. I apologized to the group afterwards. :D

My dog does the same - he jumps up on my lap and sits with his paws and arms across my arm and sometimes puts his head in between my shoulders and neck.

@Malediktus.9250 said:I would not let a cat (or other pet) in the same room as my PC. The hairs and dirt clog up the heatsinks and fans.I treat my PC room as a clean room :D

Such a nonsense. I never saw entire animal hairs stuck in my fans ever. I am sure you carry around more dirt than any cat - or do you lick yourself clean every 20 minutes?

@Zedek.8932 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:I would not let a cat (or other pet) in the same room as my PC. The hairs and dirt clog up the heatsinks and fans.I treat my PC room as a clean room :D

Such a nonsense. I never saw entire animal hairs stuck in my fans ever. I am sure you carry around more dirt than any cat - or do you lick yourself clean every 20 minutes?

It doesn't look as if he said anything about YOUR fans. Perhaps you misread his post.

Archived