[Bug] Indomitable Courage Trait not working with Tome of Courage

The trait Indomitable Courage in the Virtues traitline of Guardian allows their f3 to break stun. This trait is currently bugged in that it does not work properly in WvW or in general PvE (raids, fractals, open world, guild hall) when running the Firebrand traitline and attempting to use Tome of Courage (Firebrand's f3 skill). The tooltip also reflects the situation in each respective game mode ("Breaks stun" missing in wvw and pve).

Below, I have attached images showing that Tome of Courage does work as a stun-break in pvp (indicated by its availability to be used after being CCed by a golem) and a second image showing that Tome of Courage is not usable while being CCed in wvw. In both images, I have my trait setup visible on the left side of the screen.

In pvp (it works properly here): https://imgur.com/Ct26JzF

In wvw (does not work properly here): https://imgur.com/xoOZl6X

Any communication on progress towards fixing this bug (and any word on it) would be greatly appreciated. This bug is extraordinarily confusing. I have had to relearn the use of my f3 as a stunbreaker in pvp whenever I play firebrand just because I have become so accustomed to it not being a stunbreaker in wvw, where I spend most of my time. Countless other guardian players are no doubt suffering from this change too as they must essentially play the game with one less stunbreaker than promised.

• 2 weeks later...

Had multiple guild-mates test this on their Firebrand's after yesterday's patch:

IC + Tome of Courage is still broken and has not been fixed.

Mirage's multi-strike axe skill bugs got fixed this past balance patch. How about we add this bug along with Scourge's obstructed sand shade bug onto the chopping block rather than putting them on the back-burner?

Archived