NPCs and Events Stuck in Maps with Bloodstone Beasts Correlation

After having attacked many BBeasties, and then going through the map cleaning up for map completions, I noticed a possible correlation between a beast appearing and NPCs and events getting stuck. By stuck, I mean NPCs (including enemies) will just stand around and won't interact or attack, and events (one of which I will describe below) just halt. I feel there's a correlation, but then again, events getting stuck and not progressing appears elsewhere too.

I loaded into Brisban and a beastie had just been put down. I cleared out an enemy bandit camp, but the NPCs just stood around and didn't attack. In another instance, I walked past a bunch of skritt in an event circle, but neither they nor the bandits were doing anything. Just standing around. Killed the bandits, nothing. Event remained. Skritt did nothing.

Now, as I mentioned above, I've certainly seen events being in stuck mode. Hell, in beta five years ago I remember a pack train towards a village just standing there, never moved, nothing happened or could happen to move the pack animal onward. I noticed the current troubles seemed more prevalent when a Bloodstone Beast appeared. Maybe all those people flowing into the map cause the map to be stuck? I don't know.

Archived