Ranger Pet Taming Efficiency Guide for New and Veteran Rangers — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Ranger

Ranger Pet Taming Efficiency Guide for New and Veteran Rangers

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 15, 2017 in Ranger

Hey all...maybe we can add enough info to this to get it made into a "Sticky" for the Ranger Section.
I have one LVL 80 Sylvari Ranger that has all the pets. I just used my instant LVL 80 on a Human Ranger, and I need to get him the pets.
I know we can get Multiple Pets in each of the Starter Cities and LA(some are duplicates), also I know of Lightfoot Passage just outside of Fort Trinity where you can get multiple Pets.
I'll include these in the list below. If anyone knows of other multiple-pet locations, please add in the comments and I will edit my initial post to include them.
I had all the pets for a long time before HoT and then PoF, so I can't remember if I found the core pets in other "multi-pet" locations...its just been too long.

Only Multiple Pet Locations will be listed. The ones you have to hunt down in their native habitats are easily searchable on the GW2 wiki...but maybe this can give new and veteran rangers a jump start. B)

Locations below are just that...Multiple-Pet Locations. Please check the GW2 wiki for specifics within the locations (especially the cities) to find the pets.

Lions Arch
Juvenile Armor Fish
Juvenile Blue Jellyfish
Juvenile Pig
Juvenile Shark
Juvenile Krytan Drakehound
Juvenile Lynx

Black Citadel
Juvenile Lashtail Devourer
Juvenile Whiptail Devourer

The Grove
Juvenile Fern Hound
Juvenile Pink Moa

Rata Sum
Juvenile Pink Moa
Juvenile Red Jellyfish
Juvenile Siamoth

Hoelbrak
Juvenile Polar Bear
Juvenile Snow Leopard
Juvenile Raven
Juvenile Alpine Wolf

Divinity's Reach
Juvenile Pig

Lightfoot Passage
Juvenile Blue Moa
Juvenile Boar
Juvenile Fern Hound
Juvenile Jungle Spider
Juvenile Lashtail Devourer
Juvenile Pig

Always willing to help others if I am able. Catch me in-game. I'm a dirty-casual with 2 kids in college, so I am on at odd times. lol

Comments

• this is helpful, but what I really want to know is why some of my ranger characters cannot charm the pets