Minor rant & suggestion

Abelisk.4527

Lots of people I know are doing poorly on the leaderboard compared to the previous seasons. Why? Duo/team queue is gone. 50% of the time games are balanced skill wise across both teams. That's good.

But the problem lies within the other 50%. I get players on my team I've never seen before, who die easily and zerg all game only to die. No sense of rotation. Then in other games, my team is full of ex Top 25 players while the other is full of off-leaderboard players.

Duo queuing helped quell these drastic imbalances, team queuing could completely remove it. Problem is low-ish population, so bye team queue. Duo queue = match manip. Solo queue = frustration. It's nigh impossible to direct your team.

Solution = add voicechat.

You can disable it, and you can mute allies if they're being annoying. But adding voicechat will potentially make solo queue games carryable and exciting

@Abelisk.4527 said:Lots of people I know are doing poorly on the leaderboard compared to the previous seasons. Why? Duo/team queue is gone. 50% of the time games are balanced skill wise across both teams. That's good.

But the problem lies within the other 50%. I get players on my team I've never seen before, who die easily and zerg all game only to die. No sense of rotation. Then in other games, my team is full of ex Top 25 players while the other is full of off-leaderboard players.

Duo queuing helped quell these drastic imbalances, team queuing could completely remove it. Problem is low-ish population, so bye team queue. Duo queue = match manip. Solo queue = frustration. It's nigh impossible to direct your team.

Solution = add voicechat.

You can disable it, and you can mute allies if they're being annoying. But adding voicechat will potentially make solo queue games carryable and exciting

Foooo, as EU player, Quaggan don't want voice chat.People will either use some annoying language like german, spanish or french or trashtalk using broken english and Quaggan will have to disable it anyway.Voice command system is the right solution, can be translated for many languages, would only have needed commands, so you won't have to hear to someone else frustrations and Anet could sell extra voices for gems, which is pure wooo-hoooo situation.

@Morwath.9817 said:Voice command system is the right solution, can be translated for many languages, would only have needed commands, so you won't have to hear to someone else frustrations and Anet could sell extra voices for gems, which is pure wooo-hoooo situation.

I'd be afraid they'd put them in a lootbox D: Limitied communication would be helpful though, lines like "cleave them!" or "get far" could be really handy. As an NA player I wouldn't hate voice chat, but limited coms could prove handy.

Archived