[Magazine] The GuildMag Annual returns for charity!

Valiant.6453

Banner for the GuildMag Annual 2017

Praise Joko!

Loyal subjects of King Joko, GuildMag is once again producing a Guild Wars 2 magazine for charity - the GuildMag Annual 2017. This is a limited edition printed magazine featuring content from across the community, including MMOINKS, Dragon Season and Kora, where we'll be donating $2.50 to WWF for each copy pre-ordered. We think it's a great opportunity to support a fantastic cause and get something physical to keep forever, and I'd love for you to consider being part of it!

The Annual 2017: What to Expect

This year's theme is everything Path of Fire - from lore and editorial-style pieces to beautiful artwork and fiction. Our talented team of writers, editors and designers are being joined by partners from across the community to create something very special. Our previous Annuals have all been a huge success, and this one will be even better; if you'd like to see how they turned out, you can do so on the pre-order page (scroll down!).

All of our physical magazines are professionally printed to a high quality and shipped from the UK. We ship internationally, and you can expect to see your copy arrive from mid-January 2018 onwards depending on where you are in the world. The price you'll pay is what it costs us to send a magazine to you, plus a $2.50 donation to WWF and an additional $0.50 to help towards our own website running costs.

How to Pre-order

If you're interested in ordering a copy, there's only one link you need: guildmag.com/annual

FAQ

I've never heard of GuildMag before - who are you?!GuildMag is a Guild Wars 2 digital magazine that's been running since 2010 (over 7 years!). We produce free magazines that we release on our website, but for the past few years we've also chosen to produce a physical magazine once a year as a special treat for our readers and to support a chosen charity.

Can I order multiple copies?Of course! You can order as many as you like, though you will be charged for shipping on each item. If you order 2-3 copies, these will be shipped to you individually to reduce costs; any more than that and it's likely to be a small parcel.

Do you ship to my country?Most likely! We ship to almost all countries worldwide - go through the checkout process and if your country is listed in the shipping details area, we can deliver to you.

Thanks for taking the time to read through! I'll happily answer any questions anyone has about the Annual, or GuildMag in general!- Valiant

Front cover for the GuildMag Annual 2017

• 4 weeks later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

So glad that you are creating a magazine again this year. Last year's was the best ever! GuildMag has always made splendid magazines, and knowing some of the proceeds support a worthy charity is extra nice.

All the best to those of you giving your time and talents to make such a great publication!

• 2 months later...

Archived