Have a great success with DE riffle SPVP

Xenofly.9321

Hey there! I'm experienced pvp player, have a 1k+ games on my Thief and a lot on other classes. Currently i'm solo gold (i haven't played HOT btw, only vanilla and now PoF).Not saying i'm a pro player and even great, but at least i know all skills of anothers classes and what they do, how to outplay them and everything. After a lot of trials and errors, i created amazing DE build, which is actually working for me in Gold. And hell, most of the time it even carry a game! Also it's really really fun to play.

Build (don't laugh, i know :D )

The goal if this build to max damage as hard as you can and kill everything before it kilss you! It's probably not gonna work in coordinated team, but i found it's amazing in solo q. Also it have 1 huge plus - it's probably best counter against necros right now. In my games there's always 2 on enemey team. It also amazing against other squishies. You can kill elems and thiefs in one shot with your #3 ! With some luck, against bad players, you can win duels. Today i even won 2 vs 1, still can't believe it. Dmg just really high!

When you kill whole team, they will try to hunt you down. Against smart thiefs it's gonna be hard to live, but not impossible. Before the battle you need to hide under the wall or in some room then wait till they leave or engage fight with your teammate. Then you just 1 shot them. Works in every game like a blast! If they found you, just stealth before fight and reposition. Either way they're gonna lost a time on that hunt, just like you losing time to hide. Sometimes there's whole team trying to hunt me down and that's why there's a bow! With your stealth you can kite a lot and win a lot of time for your team. So, positioning and smart moves is everything for that build.

Sry for bad english, it's my 3rd one. If you have some question, like why i'm so insane and ruin you game - go ahead :D

@KonateTheGreat.2549 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:you run zerker, not a single stunbreak, no instant stealth, no hard CC so you hope enemies ignore you till they are dead?

It more sounds like he ability stealths, waits out the malice ticks, then bursts them down trading all defense for sneaking up and offense.

well thats what i do in WvW, but i thought in spvp you dont have the time for that. and i do run stunbreaker and instant stealth.

@MUDse.7623 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:you run zerker, not a single stunbreak, no instant stealth, no hard CC so you hope enemies ignore you till they are dead?

It more sounds like he ability stealths, waits out the malice ticks, then bursts them down trading all defense for sneaking up and offense.

well thats what i do in WvW, but i thought in spvp you dont have the time for that. and i do run stunbreaker and instant stealth.

It works in lower ranks because people have 0 awareness there. I landed in gold after placement and murdering ppl on core thief atm (even scourges, core actually works better vs them but don't tell anyone or Anet will nerf core QQ). It changes obviously once you start facing players that actually know what they are doing.

If i see they're coming, i just stealth or shadowstep with bow. With good positioning and awareness you don't really need stunbreakers or instant stealth.

Actually you don't even need to look at your malice, dmg is already that high that you can kill ppl with few shots.

Archived