HoF: Hearts and Minds Vents catapulting me out of instance

vince T.3475

OK I am positively utterly FURIOUS right now!After around 40 to 50 minutes of fighting through the final HoT chapter, I got to the second Forced Flight phase. of the most tedious final boss battle, jumped into one of the vents for safety, or maybe, even to get the "Flights of Fancy" achievement.

So, the moment my glider opened, I was skyrocketed high into the air - and out of the instance with no chance to return but the absolute certainty that the past 40 minutes had been a complete waste of time.

I know S3 chapters have checkpoint mechanics where you keep your progression even if you exit the phase. I highly recommend to apply these mechanics to old S2/HoT chapters AND/OR make sure a bug like this is ironed out.

So, pretty pretty please with sugar on top, FIX THIS!

I kept having the same promblem... but it was like 10 times worse, as I was doing it for the Migraine achievement... I was super pissed off. First time I was the host of the instance... it happened like 2-3 times to me. I finally just died so I could get the achievement, and put a ticket in for it after the second time of it happening.

Archived