thief change solution

azmodey.4576

I am not serious but finally there is no reason with all the counter stealth and AOE existing now, that stealth get so limited duration.Now our mobility is nerfed...I changed my build, I am specced to Stealth, spam dodge, and stun on leap in anothers words, I am rolling a mirage...

@Sasajoe.1509 said:Maybe he was sarcastic ? i dont know lol, but the vanilla wow approach would be much better - stealth indefinitely out of combat & cant stealth in combat.Also a NORMAL number of dodges would be better unlike the evade spam fest that is now.

That Thief QQ from this guy.....your "idea" would kill this class lol. Thief has lowest HP pool, medium armor, no shield, no passiv Defense like aegis, no invul, no weapon block ect ect. The only Block Skill (Bandit Defense) got nerfed last patch and has now a 20 Second CD. And then how should thief doing backstab then when u can't stealth in combat anymore?

@Grebcol.5984 said:

@Sasajoe.1509 said:Maybe he was sarcastic ? i dont know lol, but the vanilla wow approach would be much better - stealth indefinitely out of combat & cant stealth in combat.Also a NORMAL number of dodges would be better unlike the evade spam fest that is now.

That Thief QQ from this guy.....your "idea" would kill this class lol. Thief has lowest HP pool, medium armor, no shield, no passiv Defense like aegis, no invul, no weapon block ect ect. The only Block Skill (Bandit Defense) got nerfed last patch and has now a 20 Second CD. And then how should thief doing backstab then when u can't stealth in combat anymore?

I assume you can use backstab as the opener for the fights, as you can now.

Regardless, it's still a terrible idea.

@azmodey.4576 said:I am not serious but finally there is no reason with all the counter stealth and AOE existing now, that stealth get so limited duration.Now our mobility is nerfed...I changed my build, I am specced to Stealth, spam dodge, and stun on leap in anothers words, I am rolling a mirage...

Welcome to the better class. :)

Archived