Looking for partner/team/PvP guild — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking for partner/team/PvP guild

Wesa.3580Wesa.3580 Member ✭✭
edited December 1 in Looking for Team

Aye, hello there.
Just completed my promos, got placed in high gold (1462? meh), although I really feel I sholudn't be there.
My micromanagement is just horrible, while the general undertanding of tactis and strategies is also so-so.
So, with that being said I just decided that I want to.. become better, yay (tell me who doesn't, hehe) !
So if anybody feels the same way and wants to learn how to actually Pew-versus-Pew (dueling, sharing experience e.t.c.) - contact me any possible way.

p.s. Should I've made a topic on reddit? I probably should've. But the PvP section looked so dead, cries **
**p.p.s.
It's EU, yeah.

Comments

• Wesa.3580Wesa.3580 Member ✭✭

Bump-bump, beetchezz, EU PvP is dead or wut ?

• My team is looking for holo / reaper (Polish team), if you fill requiments, whisper to me ingame

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.