unfinished ugly animation

andy.7813

Please Anet give us option to turn off or remove that stupid leaf swirl animation while in soulbeast mode. It looks like someone simply decide to make it as cheap as . How can you make something as ugly as that swirl and put it in to the game. If you compare that to holosmith armor animations it looks like that ranger again and again gets garbage treatment from devs.If soulbeast mode needs any armor animations simple red glow around the eyes or gloves would work.

@andy.7813 said:If soulbeast mode needs any armor animations simple red glow around the eyes or gloves would work.

We are in communion with nature, we are bond with elements of nature, that's why we have those leaves and swirl leaf. We are the same with the trees, wood, wide animals etc.I think the animation is ok and represent our nature ;).

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:

@andy.7813 said:If soulbeast mode needs any armor animations simple red glow around the eyes or gloves would work.

We are in communion with nature, we are bond with elements of nature, that's why we have those leaves and swirl leaf. We are the same with the trees, wood, wide animals etc.I think the animation is ok and represent our nature ;).

It does not bother you that when you dodge that swirl dos not move with ur avatar? Thematically leaf swirl fits better with druid or sylvari race. Like i mentioned before with holosmith they think it thru and made nice animation that fits the class. With soulbeast on the other hand they use minecraft like quality and since its for ranger so who cares. :/

Archived