This happens to me every time I roam alone in WvW.

Hitman.5829

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Must be a lie. Everyone on this forums say thief and mezmer are OP...

Don't shatter everyone's idea on those cheeeezzze builds!!!

Well, has it cross your mind that I am a PRO warrior and that is the reason I own these silly thieves and mesmers?I enjoy each an every single kill on them! I even play the TAPS of my musical horn to let them know that they are dead!

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Must be a lie. Everyone on this forums say thief and mezmer are OP...

Don't shatter everyone's idea on those cheeeezzze builds!!!

Well, has it cross your mind that I am a PRO warrior and that is the reason I own these silly thieves and mesmers?I enjoy each an every single kill on them! I even play the TAPS of my musical horn to let them know that they are dead!

NOOOOOOOO!!!

The HUUUUUUMAAAHHHNAAHHHHTEEE!!!

@Hitman.5829 said:This video summarizes what happens every time i roam alone in WvW when I encounter a thief, mezmer, revenant or any other roaming class that thinks they have the upper hand on me.Vegeta (me) vs Cui (enemy)Oh look, a warrior what an easy prey! One more bag!

shoulda used this

Well thankfully Cui wasn't a condi reaper, melee warrior melt against lots of dire/tb loadouts in wvsw now with berserker stance being useless for 90% of builds. Or maybe u urself run dire/tb warrior, in which case idk why anyone would lose a 1vs1 lol. At worst you'd get stuck in a stalemate for 4 hours straight.

Regardless you are likely to win, skilled players (assuming you are one) hardly ever come across a 1vs1 where they are matched against a similar skill level.

@Cerby.1069 said:Well thankfully Cui wasn't a condi reaper, melee warrior melt against lots of dire/tb loadouts in wvsw now with berserker stance being useless for 90% of builds. Or maybe u urself run dire/tb warrior, in which case idk why anyone would lose a 1vs1 lol. At worst you'd get stuck in a stalemate for 4 hours straight.

Regardless you are likely to win, skilled players (assuming you are one) hardly ever come across a 1vs1 where they are matched against a similar skill level.

I can agree about TB and dire being strong, but if anyone is dying to a condi reaper since it was nerfed to the ground either they are bad as kitten, or they brought no condi clear..,, at all.,,,,

@Tseison.4659 said:You know I’ve never seen you around, unless maybe you were like the rest of those warriors lost in the crowd of a zerg. But that’s none of my business I guess. sips tea

I guess this is better compared to the 'beforetime' jokes about warriors hardly ever being seen in zergs? progress ? lulz, nobody can ever win can they.

Archived