[SP] NA Server?

Svarty.8019

As an EU player, I find it odd that there isn’t a dedicated Spanish server on NA.Does anybody know why this is, considering that half of the Americas speak Spanish?

The result seems to be that all the Latin Americans play at night time on Baruch Bay in europe.Would it be better if there was an American Spanish-speaking server or not?

(This is a re-post from old forum that I wanted to keep alive).

@"Ni In.6578" said:We have quite a few non-English speakers, mostly from South America, on Crystal Desert and the various links we come across. It works out well. I just have to figure out how to say 'build ram' (I don't think "buildo ramo" is the proper way to say it) and it's all good.

I believe it will be something along the lines of, "construir ariete"

@Svarty.8019 said:

The result seems to be that all the Latin Americans play at night time on Baruch Bay in europe.

You're wrong, most Spanish people playing at night time are Europeans.Despite Spain is in the same time zone as central Europe, it's culture makes the daily life to work much later. Spaniards get up later, start working later, have lunch later, end working later, have dinner much later and go to sleep later.

Archived