Updated Crown Pavilion Please

I think it would be great to add as another festival as it gives ANet more things to pad out the year but I don’t want it to be a farm fest like it has been in other years. Maybe reduce the loot given but make it a daily achievement set so there will always be people running it and put the loot bag on killing the boss? Oh and get rid of the gold donations, no-one likes these and many don’t donate and instead leech.

I was thinking something more than that. Had any of you ever played Guild Wars 1 Eye Of The North? They had this arena where you could fight NPCs, arranged by a norn named Magni The Bison. It was fun. Queen's Gauntlet was similar but I'm talking something more like the GW1 arena. Something that is permanent, more difficult and worth playing over and over. You know, how fractal loot is 100% worth it.

@lokh.2695 said:If only there wass something to celebrate in DR, like dealing with the white mantle invasion in lake doric or something along those lines...

Well Queens Gauntlet and such was to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Queen Jennah's Coronation. So I guess maybe every 5th year? (Which would mean we might see it next year again)

I really hope to see Queens Gauntlet again, I still want a Blazing Light mini and the Concealing Dark title! :)

And the farm fest below was actually fun because at that time the mechanics of the different bosses were actually interesting compared to other stuff in the game at that time

Archived