Power Reaper Benchmarks?

Sodeni.6041

The problem as I see it is that every time they try to buff Power Reaper DPS they do it in a way that also nerfs it. They added Ferocity to Reapers Onslaught to boost Shroud damage but failed to note that in Shroud you lost the Signet of Spite buff and in a raid where you have Quickness the Attack Speed buff is pointless. Then they made Signets of Suffering allow Signet passives to transfer to Shroud but forgot that you have to drop Close To Death to take it. Then they increased Shroud skill damage and nerfed Shroud uptime.

At this point my preferred fix would be to revert the Shroud degen nerf back to 3%/sec, tone down the Death Shroud damage buffs by about 50%, replace Putrid Defense with a new skill Life To Death that increases damage by 15% and reduces your life force pool by 60%, and add 10 Power/stack to Corruptor's Fervor.

@Elessaria.9142 said:The problem as I see it is that every time they try to buff Power Reaper DPS they do it in a way that also nerfs it. They added Ferocity to Reapers Onslaught to boost Shroud damage but failed to note that in Shroud you lost the Signet of Spite buff and in a raid where you have Quickness the Attack Speed buff is pointless. Then they made Signets of Suffering allow Signet passives to transfer to Shroud but forgot that you have to drop Close To Death to take it. Then they increased Shroud skill damage and nerfed Shroud uptime.

At this point my preferred fix would be to revert the Shroud degen nerf back to 3%/sec, tone down the Death Shroud damage buffs by about 50%, replace Putrid Defense with a new skill Life To Death that increases damage by 15% and reduces your life force pool by 60%, and add 10 Power/stack to Corruptor's Fervor.

that would be an awesome solution, i mean not to split skills and traits from pve and pvp but to introduced traits that allow you to change the effect.There are a lot of unused traits that can be replaced by smart ones :)

@Nimon.7840 said:Check out "farbstoff" from "lucky noobs" he made a video

you mean this? right. strip soul spiral off the rotation = more damage. its seem to be "only" 300-400 dps... but still better

but someone already linked the thread to the golem dps in which you can find the atm highest dps possible on power reaper (until proven wrong).(note that this guy is missing some power infusions)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhxU0NFqQS4

Archived