Secret Toymaker 2017+

BlueIce.6951

I know it is early still, but does anyone know if Secret Toymaker is being run again this year? I also know this has always been advertised on the reddit forums, but I wanted to post to the new(ish), improved (amazingly), searchable (!!!!!), official forums just in case.....

And for those of you who don't know what it is you can find the official site (from last year) here: secrettoymaker.com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all !

I didn't have my answer, so, i need your opinion.I've sent my gifts yesterday to my official Lucky Tyrian. I followed the rules about the 10g valor and my gifts worth more than that.

Now, i'd like to make a least another present. But, hey, i'm quite poor and i can not send 10g again.Do you think it's fair, for this "Extra Secret Toymaker" to send less than 10g ? I will of course explain in the mail that this New Lucky Tyrian is the second one.For exemple, if you believe i can sent 1g, i will be able to make five more Lucky Tyrians. If you believe i have to make another 10g... So, i won't be able to send anything more to anybody else...

Feel free to answer. Thanks and Merry Christmas._MornJack

@"MornJack.3579" said:Hello all !

I didn't have my answer, so, i need your opinion.I've sent my gifts yesterday to my official Lucky Tyrian. I followed the rules about the 10g valor and my gifts worth more than that.

Now, i'd like to make a least another present. But, hey, i'm quite poor and i can not send 10g again.Do you think it's fair, for this "Extra Secret Toymaker" to send less than 10g ? I will of course explain in the mail that this New Lucky Tyrian is the second one.For exemple, if you believe i can sent 1g, i will be able to make five more Lucky Tyrians. If you believe i have to make another 10g... So, i won't be able to send anything more to anybody else...

I think if anyone complains they are getting a free gift, then the problem lies not with you

@"MornJack.3579" said:Hello all !

I think it is perfectly acceptable. Just mention that you had a little extra to donate. I am going to be doing the same thing. :)

@Randulf.7614 said:I think if anyone complains they are getting a free gift, then the problem lies not with youWell, it's true ! I guess i needed to see this said by somebody else. Thank you. :)

@"BlueIce.6951" said:I think it is perfectly acceptable. Just mention that you had a little extra to donate. I am going to be doing the same thing. :)I won't forget. The title of my mail(s) will be "Secret Toymaker +1 (+2, +3, ...)" or something like that. With a short explanation inside. The number of new gifts will really depends on how many times i can finish the Wonderfull Wintersday JP. :pThanks for the advice.

• 11 months later...

Archived