Ranger is the best and strongest class in the game.

bigo.9037

It just is. i dont know how else to put it. it's the best.Knockbacks? yes. more? yes.what else do you need? not much. knockbacks will get you very far in this game.oh i forgot another thing: mobility. we have it. it's great.who needs "full counter" when we have "counterattack" ????knockback > dazeRanger is objectively the strongest class in the game.

I made a video that shows just how completely OVERPOWERED this class / spec is. completely insane.

( 5 g to anyone who doesnt laugh or giggle at this just PM me )

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:There isnt a strongest class IMO.Rangers have the best build diversity though.

You are wrong, there are few strongest class ... Spellbreaker and Firebrand. At least Spellbreaker is that class with highest survivability and damage in the same time. At this moment Spellbrteaker played by a good player is OP.

But Warrior isnt the best class in every game mode. Despite the power in PvP with spellbreaker it lacks utility in fractals or raids.I said there is no strongest class, only strongest at smth.Ranger has high diversity which is its best perk. Other classes have good niches were they excell.

Archived