Condi- Deadeye build- Feel free to dismiss it, but Im loving it.

Kallist.5917

Let me start by saying I am not trying to min max the shit out of my build. I dont care that I can get more from someplace else. the point of the game is to have fun, and this build is that.

The new Kallist Condi-power mix http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4YnkFDFNhNNB2FDUGjFYCjfZONzmephzwIS7PFAKAA-jBCBQBaV9HAcBAw5+DzUJozeAAVT5HU1FEINCBAOAG/8Ev5BjP+4jP+4V91Xf91Xf91Xf9A-eRotation is F1, 5, F2, 2, 9, F2, 3, 0, F2, 6, F2, 2, 0, F2. you should be close to reset on the CD's so rotate 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2 until CD is up, and have fun.

Pros are: Swiftness, 25 might, Fury and Vigor at 100% uptime with no chrono support. Typically has enough Break-bar to break, Cripple uptime is also 100%. Damaging condi's are Confusion and Poison.Cons are we dont have access to all the grieving stuff yet. That and most are very dismissive of you because your a Deadeye. But ether way, you should have plenty of fun with this. Spent the last few hours running around, taking on anything I can find with it. Having a blast.And remember the best part of the build: It's something new to try. Playing the same build over and over for years has a way of draining the fun from the game. Dont burn out trying to always min max that DPS. Play with the odd stuff everyone dismisses, and have some fun with it. That's how you find those hidden gem builds.

Grieving stats can be crafted now, ascended recipes are shown on wiki (they are called "the twins")

They are also obtainable from fractal and or pvp merchant. Including pvp trinkets as well.

They are also stats swap able, using the item '' intact mosaic " as the exotic Insignia, can be purchased from TP. The receipe for stats swaping is not shown on wiki, but it works I just swapped my whole gear. (item, intact mosaic, 5Ectos and anthology of heros)

Ascended trinkets can also be purchased from the tomb of the primeval king merchant in the desert Highlands map, this also shown on wiki.

Hope this helps.

@MEGATRON.2904 said:Grieving stats can be crafted now, ascended recipes are shown on wiki (they are called "the twins")

They are also obtainable from fractal and or pvp merchant. Including pvp trinkets as well.

They are also stats swap able, using the item '' intact mosaic " as the exotic Insignia, can be purchased from TP. The receipe for stats swaping is not shown on wiki, but it works I just swapped my whole gear. (item, intact mosaic, 5Ectos and anthology of heros)

Ascended trinkets can also be purchased from the tomb of the primeval king merchant in the desert Highlands map, this also shown on wiki.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that tip. I finally have my grieving build in a hybrid and have started playing with it. It shows a significant damage boost overall as compared to pure condition and while more fragile is a lot of fun.

Archived