How to improve renegade elite spec

Jack Skywalker.5674

Spit the skills from shortbow into 2 weapons: ranged main hand axe and ranged off hand dagger.

I believe this ratio to be the best: SB 1,3 and 4, on the main hand axe,while SB 2 and 5 on the off hand dagger. The main hand axe will be used to chase fleeing opponents, while off hand dagger will serve to disrupt resurections and damage chasers (in the video bellow you can see that Bloodbane path can hit people while your back is facing towards them,provided you left clicked them)

Heartpiercer will be replaced by a trait called Cloudpiercer,which will make your Citadel orders count as shouts.

I believe that Revenants should get the same treatment as spell breakers due to their limited arsenal and playstyles. Having 2 one handed weapons will increase the fun factor by enabling players to better mix and match their available weapon skills.

Kala's Fervor should buff condi duration in place of condi damage,to provide more support to power renegades (whose attacks apply vulnerability).

Edit: forgot to add the video :

How to improve Kalla:

• make Kalla as a grp buff as a support role
  • make some shortbow skills with a evade or a block frame .... you previously took block from sword away ..... <_< so plz give it us back!
  • also make them faster , ( NOBODY CANT HIT WITH SEVENSHOT or skill 2 on walking target .... NOBODY)
  • make kallas utilitie not destroyable or ccable and better impact: give healskill>waterfield,Razerclaw rage>fire field,Icerazors rage> Ice field,Darkrazor Daring>smoke field,Soullcleave Summit> dark field
  • also make utilities faster to cast and faster appear, ( i get spiked while casting a heal .... gg (bad joke))
  • this efford should make Kalla a better place in tpvp

I like how everyone ignores my opinions and just posts whatever they want (I am thankfull you guys are at least on toppic). Thanks for reminding me why I dislike rev comunity.Also,Arkantos if you could have been bothered to look at the video,you would have seen that if you use tab targeting,you can hit people with skill 2 from SB while your BACK IS FACING TOWARDS THEM!

A ) Make Spirits invulnerableORB ) Remove the cast times on them.

+C) Give Razorclaw's Rage an additional effect (Suggestions: Aoe Quickness, explodes on despawn for big hit (and condies) like a 10 second bomb, pulses alacrity)

Edit: Remove skill 3 and 4 on shortbow. Replace skill 3 with an evade/backwards teleport, that scars the ground at your feet pulsing aoe dmg and condies. Replace skill 4 with an ability called soul trap. (It now lays a trap (targeted same as present) that burns foes and traps them in ether. Trapped foes are slowed by the ether. So the skill is very similar, but turning it into a delayed ability gives room to buff it's numbers. And front end the damage more for pvp.

This give Renegade reliable spirits, and a shortbow with 1 defensive ability, and some area denial. (Along with cc with skill 5)

I'd also suggest increasing the arrow speed or accuracy of arrows for skill 2, it misses too much on moving targets.

@Jack Skywalker.5674 said:I like how everyone ignores my opinions and just posts whatever they want (I am thankfull you guys are at least on toppic). Thanks for reminding me why I dislike rev comunity.Also,Arkantos if you could have been bothered to look at the video,you would have seen that if you use tab targeting,you can hit people with skill 2 from SB while your BACK IS FACING TOWARDS THEM!

Honestly, pre PoF release and with PoF release there was much detailed feedback back from various posters. Then Anet completely ignored all feedback, focused all their efforts on slight raid PvE balance and vanity projects, like remake of off hand sword. Even though it is very clear from feedback and data that renegade is terrible (beside being a damage multiple upgrade to pre PoF build).

It is not that your feedback/suggestions are not important or useful, but we know it will be ignored. So what is the point ?

When you get to these type of situations, the only useful feedback is to blast devs ignorance/arrogance.

@Jack Skywalker.5674 said:I like how everyone ignores my opinions and just posts whatever they want (I am thankfull you guys are at least on toppic). Thanks for reminding me why I dislike rev comunity.Also,Arkantos if you could have been bothered to look at the video,you would have seen that if you use tab targeting,you can hit people with skill 2 from SB while your BACK IS FACING TOWARDS THEM!

even if you target them ..... they simple run away and shortbow2 will not hit, tried mutiple times in pvp , so i saved that energy from that shtskill for the other useless ones gg joke

Archived