Why did I buy a chak egg sac when it does not work in the pvp lobby

huehuehueh.5106

I only pvp too so this probably was a mistake lol. Can u guys make infusions work in the lobby? I understand why they are not allowed in pvp matches but why the lobby? You guys let the champion crown items / selfless potion in pvp games, even aurora. I just want to be a mystical magic wizard man while I spend all my time hanging out in the pvp lobby.

Is this something you guys could do?

Thank you for your time.

They should make an aura wardrobe slot for all the auras.

Infusions don't count because they're automically disabled in PvP, but they work in WvW/PvE. If you're not satisfied and want your money back, buy an infusion extraction device from the fractal lobby and extract the infusion safely. Then sell it back (forewarning: you need 500 gold as a tax fee)

@Razor.6392 said:rip 10k gold omegalul

lol I knew it did not work beforehand, I am hoping though that they future proof it like they did with changing the celestial upgrade items which could only be used in exotic trinkets to infusions that can be placed anywhere

One of the most expensive and rarest items in game, worth a combined total of 3 legendaries if sold on tp, possibly way more if sold off tradepost. Can not even buy this item instantly, have to get in line which could take a month or two.

At the current gems to gold conversion you would need 55,000 gems to put in a buy order for this item, in usd that is $687.50, and it is not usable in one of the major game modes that 40% of the entire game population plays.

@Cynz.9437 said:Because in pvp you don't have trinkets basically hence why all those infusions etc. don't work.For auras to work they would have to enable trinkets without enabling pve stats somehow.

Aurora works in the lobby and ingame and thats a trinket

Archived