I think more weapon skill should give Life Force.

Ayumi Spender.1082

I've always wondered why when at times when I have to deal with 1 or 2 Champion/Elites alone and why I barely get any life force unless I switch out into my Staff until I did some research to realized that there's very little the other weapons give unless you're playing Reaper and using a Greatsword.Sceptre and Axe only gets one while Dagger at least gets two.For Scourge, Torch doesn't help whatsoever.

@KrHome.1920 said:You can trait and pick utility skills for LF generation. If you don't because you want to maximize damage, it's your problem. The poor LF generation is the only thing that keeps condi bomb scourges at least semi balanced in PvP/WvW.

Scourge's LF generation isn't half bad in PvP/WvW thanks to Nourishing Rot + Path of Corruption.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I've always wondered why when at times when I have to deal with 1 or 2 Champion/Elites alone and why I barely get any life force unless I switch out into my Staff until I did some research to realized that there's very little the other weapons give unless you're playing Reaper and using a Greatsword.Sceptre and Axe only gets one while Dagger at least gets two.For Scourge, Torch doesn't help whatsoever.

As said above if you want to have good LF generation you have to invest on it.Shadow Fiend/Dessicate/Spectral Skills or Nourishing Rot for the new zones will improve your LF generation . Also your dps will improve not having to swap to staff.

Archived