6 Days till pof. Whats the first thing u will do right after the button push?

zealex.9410

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My newly minted Mesmer has saved up enough points to pass her exams for fully qualified Chronomancer and Mirage. She'll gain all those skills shortly after launch. After that... well I'm going to spend some time in PvE to try to figure out a way to use Mirage effectively.

At this point it doesn't look very promising to me, but maybe something will reveal itself.

@Celldrax.2849 said:Jump back on my raptor and work on those first mastery points again (oh sous-chef how I despise you...).

Then I'll probably just work on the story, explore, more mounts, more masteries.

I know myself though. It's not going to be that simple because I get easily distracted in-game.

This is me. Make goals and ask myself 5 hours later what I was doing.

It depends, if I can unlock the new elite spec with my left-over hero points or not. If I can, I will fire the story and start exploring and enjoying the story of Path of Fire. If I can't I will try and rush to nearby hero challenges so I can unlock the new elite spec as soon as possible and play the expansion content with the spec unlocked.

Archived