team draw

Vertep.2498

why its even possible to get grouped different ranks in pvp team? as fr example how I had today: silver with plat...

I have deep in ass fast match making if I will have always lose because of silver with plat...I even prefet to wait 20 min till match but to get equal teams instead of newbie agaisnt veterans...even jsut waiting those 2 mins longer will have more fun than play in silver agaisnt plat players and losing with 400 point differenceFIX THIS FUCKING SHIT ANET

you shouldnt be ever able to get grouped with people otside your stupid rank -.-

@Razor.6392 said:I got matched with people on legend yesterday, 1700-1800 when I was around 1580 at the time lol.

Edit: Still lost -11 after the loss :s

yes this is my pain...when I see I losing 11-12 point I see Im playing against plat players while Im in low gold....and then ofck I have mainly loses and its hard to be in win team then when those fights are 100 or 200-500...not even half points to win we are able to get which is not fun

@Vertep.2498 said:

@Razor.6392 said:I got matched with people on legend yesterday, 1700-1800 when I was around 1580 at the time lol.

Edit: Still lost -11 after the loss :s

yes this is my pain...when I see I losing 11-12 point I see Im playing against plat players while Im in low gold....and then ofck I have mainly loses and its hard to be in win team then when those fights are 100 or 200-500...not even half points to win we are able to get which is not fun

Some things in life are badThey can really make you madOther things just make you swear and curseWhen you're chewing on life's gristleDon't grumble, give a whistleAnd this'll help things turn out for the bestAndAlways look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the light side of life

Being paired with and against better players should make learning much easier than playing with and against weaker players.

@Shaogin.2679 said:How do you guys know that your team has plat and silver players. How do you know the other team isn't balanced the same way?

Ooo, we Quaggans are smart, we open match stats, click report on player names, so game show us their IGN.numbers and then we know with who and against who we play... So even when Metrix tries to hide under name of Asdfjehfuadugwe or any other generic stuff we know against who we play.

Archived