Limit consecutive failmates

Talzed.4153

The matches in a row with same guard -not in a party with me. Reported him in the first match ("had a phone call"). Lost 126-501. Second match afk is only 30 seconds so we 'only' lose 355-502. I have had enough. Farm my home instance. Eat dinner. Guess who is on my team for the third match in a row. Yes, lose 363-500.

I am beyond exasperated. I have gone down a tier because of this lamemate that YOU keep putting on my team. He doesn't have Heart of Thorns, so the build is as inferior as the play -guard with a freaking MACE who loves to go far.

IF your matchmaker was working as you CLAIM it does, he would never have been put on my team in the first place. But to continue, as both of our ratings decreased because of ineffectiveness, we would have some combination of better teamates and weaker opponents. And, before you think otherwise, this was between 8-9 PM Eastern on a Friday, so there should have been 1000s of other potential teammates .

For the love of all that is good, please change the matchmaker so that NO ONE is EVER on a team that losses more than twice in a row.

I had this exact same issue - I was going through a period of hardcore pvping, nonstop matches all day - I was near platinum by 1 win and I got paired with the same two people back to back for 14 matches, going afk / feeding / trolling / ignoring chat and went to Silver because of it.

Matchmaking definitely has some issues - I could be due to lack of PvP interest, I don't know.

@Talzed.4153 said:The matches in a row with same guard -not in a party with me. Reported him in the first match ("had a phone call"). Lost 126-501. Second match afk is only 30 seconds so we 'only' lose 355-502. I have had enough. Farm my home instance. Eat dinner. Guess who is on my team for the third match in a row. Yes, lose 363-500.

I am beyond exasperated. I have gone down a tier because of this lamemate that YOU keep putting on my team. He doesn't have Heart of Thorns, so the build is as inferior as the play -guard with a freaking MACE who loves to go far.

IF your matchmaker was working as you CLAIM it does, he would never have been put on my team in the first place. But to continue, as both of our ratings decreased because of ineffectiveness, we would have some combination of better teamates and weaker opponents. And, before you think otherwise, this was between 8-9 PM Eastern on a Friday, so there should have been 1000s of other potential teammates .

For the love of all that is good, please change the matchmaker so that NO ONE is EVER on a team that losses more than twice in a row.

I feel you. I always report/block people that are afk/leave during the match with hope I won't meet them anymore. But well... I get the opposite.

Archived