Christmas Miracles — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Christmas Miracles

Dear Anet, I mean Santa Claus.
Please open up Jade Quarry, it's a small server.
It looks bigger because of all the ppt but that's a lie.
All I want for Christmas is for you to open Jade Quarry

Sincerely Ya Boi,
Irry

Comments

• Did someone say Gregor Payne for Anet Partnership thread?

• Give Gregor Payne Anet Partnership!

• While I agree with this thread, the only thing i can really say is:

Gregor Payne for Anet Partner

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

While I disagree with JQ being opened and most threads like that eventually get deleted,

I think Gregor Payne should be an Anet partner.

• Plot Twist..........Krampus takes over anet, closes more servers and forces band wagoners to join the lower tiers.

You all have been punished for misbehaving and abusing the k train system. Krampus is coming........

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

Please link JQ with 2 servers next time so they can compete in T1.
    Thank you.

Gregor Payne for Bnet Partnership.

Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic || Class Offense Defense Movement Balance is So Terribad ||

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:
    Plot Twist..........Krampus takes over anet, closes more servers and forces band wagoners to join the lower tiers.

You all have been punished for misbehaving and abusing the k train system. Krampus is coming........

Wait.... so Krampus is Gregor Payne?

Well then

Krampus for Anet Partner

• @Strider Pj.2193 said:

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:
    Plot Twist..........Krampus takes over anet, closes more servers and forces band wagoners to join the lower tiers.

Wait.... so Krampus is Gregor Payne?

Well then

Krampus for Anet Partner

No.......not even close. Gregor is not ready for Krampus status.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.