Joining Fractals higher than your Personal Fractal level?

nighthawke.3075

The party is limited to starting fractals at a level no more than the highest personal level within the party. So if yours is 26, you can start L26, but not L27. But if I joined the party (with a FL of 100), either of us can enter the lobby and start any fractal.

The only other limitation is which LFGs you can see.

Left up to me (and pretending it was free to implement), I'd like to see people be able to start any fractal without limitation, but while in the lobby/instance, your portrait would show your AR (similar to how it shows Master Points spent in PvE, PvP rank, or WvW rank). That gives us more freedom in LFG, challenging ourselves, and also giving the party tools to make sure everyone is properly equipped.

@Yolanda Hardass.8045 said:What everyone else said. That's why you'll notice in LFG someone asking for an opener.

Right, I forgot to mention that. When I was sub-100, I used to ask people I knew to open up higher fractals for me, then they'd drop, and I'd invite the rest of my static group. Otherwise, we'd have taken forever to reach 100 from 35.

Archived