WvW Servers Unlock Please

veslarius.8425

With all the bad things happening to us in the game PvP (DCs, Win Trades, Bad Match-ups) , PvE (Bugged Achievements like Fancy Flying then get stuck in a wall or DC after earning it but before getting credit), and WvW (No commanders, huge zergs vs your little 15 mam group you managed to scrape together. Annoyingly time gates reward system), do us a solid Arena-net and open the servers so we can at least WvW with friends.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FogLeg.9354 said:Doubt being outnumbered has much to do with the size of server. We are constantly outnumbered in EB and in non-home borderlands and we are linked to the server marked as FULL (and still currently winning the match). It's great for your pips btw.

may be the case bht fighting for 2to 4 hours with 10 guys vs 30 to 40 isnt fun for everyone if you want to hold something.

earlier at sea time nsp, led a small groul vs hod's blob. they took everything. except our last t3 since we sieged it and they got bored. but, its really expensive tiring and demotivates my squad. ='x

Was in the same situation as you, was trying to get into BG. Gave up, some buddies happened to xfer to my server.

I know, not helpful but there's really nothing to do. The only option, that people seem to repeat with a troll context in mind, is to somehow convince all of your friends to leave their server and go to yours. Not only is this cost prohibitive and can lead to the deaths of guilds, it is also an unhelpful and unrealistic troll response, but the other alternative is to stop playing (is this game even fun anymore anyway).

I lucked out that some of my buds got bored of BG, hope yours get to that point too.

Edit: wanted to point out that only 4 of my friends transferred. What a surprise, you can't easily persuade 20-30 guildies to leave a server that will be closed indefinitely (they still have server pride + perception of low tiers having unskilled players).

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:Was in the same situation as you, was trying to get into BG. Gave up, some buddies happened to xfer to my server.

I know, not helpful but there's really nothing to do. The only option, that people seem to repeat with a troll context in mind, is to somehow convince all of your friends to leave their server and go to yours. Not only is this cost prohibitive and can lead to the deaths of guilds, it is also an unhelpful and unrealistic troll response, but the other alternative is to stop playing (is this game even fun anymore anyway).

I lucked out that some of my buds got bored of BG, hope yours get to that point too.

Edit: wanted to point out that only 4 of my friends transferred. What a surprise, you can't easily persuade 20-30 guildies to leave a server that will be closed indefinitely (they still have server pride + perception of low tiers having unskilled players).

Well realistically if they were to open some of the full servers then they'd get more bandwaggoners which would make the wvw population disparity even worse.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@FogLeg.9354 said:Doubt being outnumbered has much to do with the size of server. We are constantly outnumbered in EB and in non-home borderlands and we are linked to the server marked as FULL (and still currently winning the match). It's great for your pips btw.

Must be Blackgate

Lol. Neither Black gate nor JQ have a link

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@FogLeg.9354 said:There are plenty of open servers already. Get your friends to move from their overstacked long-queued full server into smaller server.

Long queue servers don’t exist anymore :/

What??? I am on SBI (currently T2) and there is at least a 30 minute queue for all maps every night with Friday being an exception with 1-2 hour queues. How long are you talking about?

@veslarius.8425 said:huge zergs vs your little 15 mam group you managed to scrape together.

Its weird, our server is closed but there always seems to be 3-4x as many people on the opposing worlds when we have a 20 man queue...

@veslarius.8425 said:With all the bad things happening to us in the game PvP (DCs, Win Trades, Bad Match-ups) , PvE (Bugged Achievements like Fancy Flying then get stuck in a wall or DC after earning it but before getting credit), and WvW (No commanders, huge zergs vs your little 15 mam group you managed to scrape together. Annoyingly time gates reward system), do us a solid Arena-net and open the servers so we can at least WvW with friends.

I have no doubt they'll make such an incredibly poor choice like opening BG again. They've done it so many times already, there's a high probability it'll occur again.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:Was in the same situation as you, was trying to get into BG. Gave up, some buddies happened to xfer to my server.

Well realistically if they were to open some of the full servers then they'd get more bandwaggoners which would make the wvw population disparity even worse.

IKR! Red, I just don't understand how people like Beep think it's good for WvW as a whole to open up the MOST STACKED server in all of WvW so it can become even more stacked.

Ok, I got an idea... Yeahhhhh! :wink:

ANET, yeah, yeah... please open up BG so WE can ALL transfer to BLOBGATE and then we can truly have WvW in NA classified as PVE cuz the enemy will consist of only NPC's left to fight. That's the ticket! YEAH! :lol:

/sarcasm off

Archived