Gw2 gpu recommend

Dnyel.5620

GTX 1050 is almost the cheapest gaming graphics card you can buy. If this is still to expensive there are only two even cheaper cards called AMD RX550 and NVidia GT1030 but they have about the performance of a seven year old midrange card (like a Gtx 460 which I still have in one of my PCs today). Anything slower than those two should really not be used for FullHD resolution gaming.

A better buy in that case would probably be a used GTX960, GTX950 or even GTX750ti depending on what you can get instead of a new card. People usually sell those cards (which are still not "old") when they are upgading, maybe you get lucky and can get a GTX960 for less than a GTX1050 would cost you. The 960 is slightly more powerful.

Performancewise for gaming, the RX460 is below the GTX960, and about on par with the GTX950 and 750Ti. For a used card it probably is a good alternative, somehow I cannot keep track of the Radeon series cards but am well informed about NVidia cards. Whenever I bought a new card, the NVidia ones seemed like the best deal at that time for me, so I never had anything else but Geforce cards ever since the Geforce2 series 16 years ago :)

While that's true, the price of a used RX 460 is lower than a used 950, at least where I live. GTX 960 is like 2,5 times the price.

If you live in the US, newegg has countless good prices, e.g. RX560 4g which is faster than a 1050:https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131732

$100 that goes down to $80 with a rebait card. Easily the best deal under $100

@MrFayth.3546 said:

@Dnyel.5620 said:How can I figure out if my motherboard will handle that gpu?

It's a Micro ATX motherboard, so it might be a little cramped but all the motherboard needs to support that GPU is

"Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot" which it has.

Thanks for reply man!

@Dnyel.5620 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:RX560 or GTX1050, whichever is cheaper. This should be the minimum you should look at if you want to run average on 1080p.

Thanks for the recommendation young man!

i just saw ur motherboardmake sure your casing has the space to fit the gpumeasure if u have to, all gpu have their dimensions written so you can compare

Archived