update server/tier/ranking listings?

Cerby.1069

Is there some kind of site that gives weekly updated listings of the North American servers, what tier they are in etc?

I used to use wvsw intelligence....but I mean its all messed up, at least this week it is cause of the bull at the start of the reset. But even wvsw intelligence wasn't ideal...since it didn't tell you who was t1/t2/t3/t4, you kinda had to guess, and you had to go server by server to get a map of everything.

I just want a simple listing who is in what tier this week....and the points of each server atm so I can guess/ know what the pairings will be at next reset.

ANd please make sure any deferrals are actually correct.....tired of being linked to listings where the servers are still wrongly listed as being paired. You ask on reddit and all they give you is exactly what you tell them you DONT want.....you call them trolls and you get banned.... waste of everyones time.

Fair enough. But stating that Mos Millenium was wrong to start with would have eliminated our posts.

You asked where we go. I answered.

Out of curiosity, where did we, try to be trolls? Dude, don't ask for help if you are going to flame the people trying to offer it, even if it IS incorrect.

How long did it take for you to check Mos millenium? Less time than your reply in here, but obviously you could have offered the sites that you HAVE tried that were inaccurate. That would have saved you time as well.

Archived