Open World PVE Build Necro/Reaper Build

WilnerGW.3275

Hey all;

I just decided i will make POF's Maps completion on my Necro.(I know, its not the best class for it, to be honest maybe the worst, due the lack of mobility/desingage, but i just want to play more my Necro)

I would like to ask a good/recomended build for it. To clear Mobs, walk trough the Maps, etc.

It can be Reaper or Core Necro build, idc.

Another thing, would it be better running a condi or Power build?

@mygamingid.5816 said:Spec mobility won't matter much for map completion speed; mounts level that playing field. I run this Power Reaper build for soloing and open world events. I swap out Signet of the Locust occasionally, but I like its extra speed in melee combat. Basically, generate a lot of Might and Vulnerability for consistent, heavy crits.

Pof mobs are tanky and most of them doesn't really take alot of damage from power bulidsThe more condi you have the fast clear you got

@silent killer.5732 said:

@mygamingid.5816 said:Spec mobility won't matter much for map completion speed; mounts level that playing field. I run
for soloing and open world events. I swap out Signet of the Locust occasionally, but I like its extra speed in melee combat. Basically, generate a lot of Might and Vulnerability for consistent, heavy crits.

Pof mobs are tanky and most of them doesn't really take alot of damage from power bulidsThe more condi you have the fast clear you got

No issues for me with this build? I soloed the story and have been working on map completion and the griffon. I did run into some issues in the PoF story soloing anti-melee bosses, but even then I could power through them. It's really easy to maintain 25 stacks of Might and 15+ stacks of Vulnerability solo. In shroud, you get another 15% crit damage and 15% attack speed, so it does its damage quickly.

Nothing wrong with condi or hybrid builds, either, but I had no problems at all with mobs in this build.

@mygamingid.5816 said:

@mygamingid.5816 said:Spec mobility won't matter much for map completion speed; mounts level that playing field. I run
for soloing and open world events. I swap out Signet of the Locust occasionally, but I like its extra speed in melee combat. Basically, generate a lot of Might and Vulnerability for consistent, heavy crits.

No issues for me with this build? I soloed the story and have been working on map completion and the griffon. I did run into some issues in the PoF story soloing anti-melee bosses, but even then I could power through them. It's really easy to maintain 25 stacks of Might and 15+ stacks of Vulnerability solo. In shroud, you get another 15% crit damage and 15% attack speed, so it does its damage quickly.

Nothing wrong with condi or hybrid builds, either, but I had no problems at all with mobs in this build.

I did that in either way i played it with scourge and reaper . You can do it with the reaper for sure but its much easier if its with the scourgeThats what i meant

This could work. Protection, Life Siphon, LF generation and ranged/melee sets.Change the healing minion to Consume Condition if you have troubles with them or to Well of Blood if you want to save folks.Stack your sigil to get +250 Ferocity, stack vulnerability to cap crit chance against said targets, make use of Warhorn and Well of Corruption to feed your shroud, nightfall to prevent damage and kill stuff with Greatsword to recharge your skills faster. If you are in trouble then become a Lich, leach everywhere and summon your zombie army :)

Archived