Any reason to keep the Mini Kormeerkat once it's in the wardrobe?

Danikat.8537

I really hope the answer is no, since I already deleted it, but I thought I'd better check.

I was surprised to find that, unlike every other mini, this one was automatically added to the wardrobe as soon as I purchased it. Normally you have to right-click and then select 'add to wardrobe' even for account bound ones and that removes the item from your inventory. This one unlocked in the wardrobe automatically but left the mini item in my inventory.

There's nothing in the description about it having any other purpose (there have previously been gem store minis which could be combined/upgraded in the Mystic Forge to make new ones) and nothing else I could see to make me think there was any need to keep the item once it's unlocked in the wardrobe. But since it's currently the only mini that works this way I'm now worried I missed something. (And before anyone says it the Wiki page doesn't exist yet.)

If this is simply a new way to make account bound minis more efficient by unlocking them automatically then I have to say I prefer the old way. I can't imagine any reason not to add an account bound mini to the wardrobe, but right clicking and selecting 'add to wardrobe' to add it is much easier than having to type out the name to delete it. If it's because some players don't realise minis can be added to the wardrobe I'd suggest adding this function only to the Mini Mystical Dragon which is highly likely to be the first one they get and leaving the rest as they are now.

Also I love the new mini. I'm told I don't fully appreciate it yet because I never go on reddit so apparently I'm missed some kind of long-running in joke, I just thought it was an amusing pun. But even so it's a fun little mini and one I'm going to enjoy using. :)

The achievement for the Kormir mini was bugged and had to be reset. I earned mine prior and added it to the wardrobe normally. When the achievement bugged and was fixed I got another one, but since I'd already unlocked it, it's just a wasted slot.

Maybe the bug or it's fix has caused it to behave differently, but I'm certain it behaved like every other mini before.

@onevstheworld.2419 said:The achievement for the Kormir mini was bugged and had to be reset. I earned mine prior and added it to the wardrobe normally. When the achievement bugged and was fixed I got another one, but since I'd already unlocked it, it's just a wasted slot.

Maybe the bug or it's fix has caused it to behave differently, but I'm certain it behaved like every other mini before.

OP is talking about the new Mini Kormeerkat in the gem shop, not the mini Kormeer you get from an achievement.

It is definitively a bug. All other gem shop minis have to be manually added to your wardrobe, which consumes the item in your inventory.

Can confirm. Bought the Mini Kormeerkat and it automatically unlocked in my wardrobe when I claimed the item from the mail. I had the item in my inventory also. Double-clicking the item consumed it with nothing happening. I'd say it is safe to consume, or just discard the item since it's already unlocked in the wardrobe. If it is removed from the wardrobe for some reason, there's always customer support to help.

Archived